GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013

+10
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
spader
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
NEELY
tim1_2
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Predict the result

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_lcap236%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:It's called sleep deprivation and you should try it some time Smile
I'm about to do it again....  Wife is expecting our 2nd sometime around Oct. 20th.
Hey, that's *my* birthday! Now I'll never get any good presents.

Dammit! 

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:It's called sleep deprivation and you should try it some time Smile
I'm about to do it again....  Wife is expecting our 2nd sometime around Oct. 20th.
Congrats!! Welcome to the "Coffee is for Survival" club. Your full membership will be in the mail sometime in early November.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thanks for the well-wishes. It's my second, but my first is now four and a half, so I've pushed all the memories of sleepless nights out of my brain. Ignorance is bliss.

And Prags, my birthday is Oct. 8th, so I'm just hoping the kid doesn't show up that day.

Also, this is the first year in a long time where I won't be going to the Sens home opener (Oct 18 or 19?)...too close to the due date, and don't want to be stuck in post-game traffic with a wife in labour.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Congratulations! we've got another future Sens due in March, I need to start practicing being up all night,

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:GAME DAY, Wing Dang Doodle!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Snoopydance HappyDance1 Dancing TowelWave RocknRoll Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Cheering Cheers StickmanDancing Fireworks Wolfie Munch GoSensGo! 

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Where's the full lineup OP? I am disappoint. Dammit! 

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

After work: Ribtoberfest, then watching the game somewhere!!! Pumped for some ribs and hockey!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Silfer Server wrote:After work: Ribtoberfest, then watching the game somewhere!!! Pumped for some ribs and hockey!
Looks Terribfic!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Where's the full lineup OP? I am disappoint. Dammit! 
If you don't have it memorized by now, we can't help you. Or maybe we can:

Michalek-Spezza-Ryan
MacArthur-Turris-Conacher
Greening-Pageau-Condra
Smith-Da Costa-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips-Corvo

Matrix
Lehner

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sabres lines/pairings from practice:

Vanek-Hogson-Stafford
Scott-Porter-Kaleta
Ott-Larsson-Ennis
Girgensons-Grigorenko-Flynn

Tallinder-Myers
Ehrhoff-Pysyk
Weber-Ristolainen

Jamie McBain is a healthy scratch.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Thanks for the well-wishes.  It's my second, but my first is now four and a half, so I've pushed all the memories of sleepless nights out of my brain.  Ignorance is bliss.

And Prags, my birthday is Oct. 8th, so I'm just hoping the kid doesn't show up that day.  

Also, this is the first year in a long time where I won't be going to the Sens home opener (Oct 18 or 19?)...too close to the due date, and don't want to be stuck in post-game traffic with a wife in labour.
On the flip side, if she gave birth in the stands maybe you could get the team to sign the kid.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Where's the full  lineup OP? I am disappoint. Dammit! 
I aim to misbehave.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
LeKing wrote:Where's the full  lineup OP? I am disappoint. Dammit! 
If you don't have it memorized by now, we can't help you.  Or maybe we can:

Michalek-Spezza-Ryan
MacArthur-Turris-Conacher
Greening-Pageau-Condra
Smith-Da Costa-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips-Corvo

Matrix
Lehner
I thought Kassian was in? The Slugs are dressing Scott and Kaleta on the second line (that should be fun).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I thought Kassian was in? The Slugs are dressing Scott and Kaleta on the second line (that should be fun).
Yeah, y'know, I'm not 100% sure. I know he was skating as the extra forward earlier this week. I would play Da Costa tonight and then Kassian tomorrow. I'd rather crush skulls in Toronto than Buffalo.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I wouldn't dress anyone to take on Scott to be honest, he can't play hockey. There is Smith and Neil to deal with Kaleta.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Thanks for the well-wishes.  It's my second, but my first is now four and a half, so I've pushed all the memories of sleepless nights out of my brain.  Ignorance is bliss.

My first is 5 and still wakes me up at 6ish. I just finished an XL coffee (Timmy's large equivalent). That puts me at 2 XL and a Tassimo Large on the day. Ahhhhh! 

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently Gryba is with Phillips, not Corvo. So that's a change.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kassian should be in the press box every single game ad only inserted if we need to Carkner a guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum