GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013

+10
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
spader
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
NEELY
tim1_2
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Predict the result

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_lcap236%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Thanks for the well-wishes.  It's my second, but my first is now four and a half, so I've pushed all the memories of sleepless nights out of my brain.  Ignorance is bliss.

And Prags, my birthday is Oct. 8th, so I'm just hoping the kid doesn't show up that day.  

Also, this is the first year in a long time where I won't be going to the Sens home opener (Oct 18 or 19?)...too close to the due date, and don't want to be stuck in post-game traffic with a wife in labour.
My first is 5 and still wakes me up at 6ish. I just finished an XL coffee (Timmy's large equivalent). That puts me at 2 XL and a Tassimo Large on the day. Ahhhhh! 

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently Gryba is with Phillips, not Corvo. So that's a change.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kassian should be in the press box every single game ad only inserted if we need to Carkner a guy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gryba in for Corvo is very interesting.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

good! nice to see pageau in the third spot. but really would rather slide SDC in as winger and slide condra to the fourth. won't be able to watch this one but i expect a full recount of the game. Smile 

but now i'll have to stay away from GMH as much as possible for the rest of the day. 8 page essay to turn in for next week and i'd like my weekend without work... aaaahhhhh Coffee! 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Kassian should be in the press box every single game ad only inserted if we need to Carkner a guy.
Kassian and Corvo are out. Gryba draws back in.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:good!  nice to see pageau in the third spot. but really would rather slide SDC in as winger and slide condra to the fourth. won't be able to watch this one but i expect a full recount of the game. Smile 

but now i'll have to stay away from GMH as much as possible for the rest of the day. 8 page essay to turn in for next week and i'd like my weekend without work... aaaahhhhh Coffee! 
What are you in school for?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:good!  nice to see pageau in the third spot. but really would rather slide SDC in as winger and slide condra to the fourth. won't be able to watch this one but i expect a full recount of the game. Smile 

What are you in school for?
We can help you write it if you let us know the topic!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Kassian should be in the press box every single game ad only inserted if we need to Carkner a guy.
Leafs and Habs he should be in, simple as that... even the Habs is questionable. Everyone else in the division in the league can play hockey and avoids gooning it up.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Gryba should be in, guy is a solid player and is only going to get better.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Gryba should be in, guy is a solid player and is only going to get better.
I'd certainly rather have him in than Corvo. Corvo is useful for the 25 seconds of 2nd unit PP time he gets each night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like Gryba a lot. Still surprised he's in after missing training camp. I guess Corvo really is a 7th Dman.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I like Gryba a lot. Still surprised he's in after missing training camp. I guess Corvo really is a 7th Dman.
Corvo shouldn't be on any team that has anything to do with the Senators.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Meh, Corvo is a stop gap, a guy that can come in and do the job in a pinch.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Meh, Corvo is a stop gap, a guy that can come in and do the job in a pinch.  
Wouldn't he just be holding the job one year until Ceci is ready?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Meh, Corvo is a stop gap, a guy that can come in and do the job in a pinch.  
Wouldn't he just be holding the job one year until Ceci is ready?
How do you know Ceci will ever be ready?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
LeKing wrote:Where's the full  lineup OP? I am disappoint. Dammit! 
If you don't have it memorized by now, we can't help you.  Or maybe we can:

Michalek-Spezza-Ryan
MacArthur-Turris-Conacher
Greening-Pageau-Condra
Smith-Da Costa-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips-Corvo

Matrix
Lehner
I thought Kassian was in?  The Slugs are dressing Scott and Kaleta on the second line (that should be fun).
John Scott is playing on the 2nd line? The guy can't play.. or is he in there to take out one of MacArthur, Turris or Conacher?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Scott and Kaleta are on it, it's not the 2nd line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum