GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013

+16
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
tim1_2
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
shabbs
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 20]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:
Hoags wrote:
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC
There will be no supplementary discipline/hearings resulting from MON/OTT last night.

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

“@RenLavoieRDS: No hearing schedule after Canadiens-Senators game. NHL still reviewing the game. #RDS”

Just saw that. Maybe there will be follow up still, who knows. That Bourque elbow is def a suspension, if it were not an OTT player receiving it.

Totally agree.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
LeKing wrote:The GF is Cussing pissed. uh oh... Laugh1
I have to admit that my GF was waiting for me in bed with one of my sens t-shirt last night. she called it "my type of lingerie". she's no sore loser Laugh1
good night last night all around!

Mine is in Trois Riviers with her parents. Thank God. I had a nice message on facebook though Laugh1

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:There were a few more posts extolling PK's virtues and virility for making Turris his b****. Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

I am a big proponent of someone making PK Subban pay for his attack on young Turris.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
I have to admit that my GF was waiting for me in bed with one of my sens t-shirt last night. she called it "my type of lingerie". she's no sore loser Laugh1

Mine is in Trois Riviers with her parents. Thank God. I had a nice message on facebook though Laugh1
did she leave right after the game? these cross rivalries relationship can turn sour in an instant. Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any updates from the NHLDPS?

Anyone?!?!?!? tumbleweed

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:What a joke Shanaban is. It's in BM's hands now if anything. He can take it up but won't make a difference. Win the games. Beat 'em on the scoreboard.

It's a complete joke.

I don't even care if Bourque plays or not, that piece of Dung means nothing to me, but to not even have a hearing is beyond stupid.

Same with that little girl Prust and his elbow (on who I can't recall) and I think there was another one.

They want headshots out of the league!*

*not really though, only if someone is laying there convulsing.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Honestly I get it. If they want headshots out of the league, the only thing they can do is eclarfe all head hits, head grazes, any head contact, intentional or not, to be a suspension, like in the OHL. Nobody wants that. So yeah, I get that they are only suspending the headshots that cause injuries. They have minor penalties for a reason.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's beyond stupid though.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:That's beyond stupid though.

well that's how it works in real life, so...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oh well, the Habs didn't get suspended, I don't think anyone is really surprised and truth be told I don't think anyone should or does care. They get Gryba back tomorrow night, tougher lineup than the night before. Habs are hopefully going to bring that same mentality they had last night against the Sens and the result will be the same.

Only thing better than beating the crap out of someone is ending their season... Sens need to put them on the brink tomorrow and IMO they will. Beat them all over the ice and the team will back down because they have no choice, they can't play with the Sens if they want to get physical.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That's beyond stupid though.

well that's how it works in real life, so...

It might be time for the NHL to look at headshots of any kind. Particularly deliberate ones, but hey...it is what it is I guess.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Be careful little Habs or you'll face the Wrath of Cowen.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
LeKing wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

did she leave right after the game? these cross rivalries relationship can turn sour in an instant. Sarcasm

No she's been there since wednesday. This allowed me to express myself freely at SBP last night Fireworks

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Oh the hypocrisy, monsieur therrien

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gotta give a lot of credit to the D corps too.

Cowen has made his fair share of mistakes, but they're usually pretty small ones and his play 90% of the time is very worth it as he continues to get back to NHL game shape.

Karlsson has been only ordinary - still enough to lead D-men in points this series. Every game he plays, he gets slightly better. I assume it'll be next season when he's 100% back to being EK.

Gonchar has been excellent. For the most part he's stepped up and been the calm, cool veteran on the back end that we hoped he'd be through these 3 emotional games.

Methot is a beast.

Phillips has been very solid as well. Physical, good positionally. Very impressed!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Oh the hypocrisy, monsieur therrien

Respeck?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Cherry called out Walrus on the time out. The Donz and Bob Old need to retire ASAP.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rispeck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum