GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013

+16
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
tim1_2
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
shabbs
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 20]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC
There will be no supplementary discipline/hearings resulting from MON/OTT last night.

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

That's fine. Let them settle it on the ice.

In the greater context of what's been already handed out, though, this is a friggin' joke:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 3 Elbow_medium

Yeah, elbow to the head, quick look-back to see if he got caught. Shanahan should be fired.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Honestly I don't have a big problem with the White slash since Smith gave him the business first...obviously it was over the top, but the NHL is a bit of a joke anyways. What I don't get is the headshots to Conacher...how does Gryba get 5 + a game + a 2 game suspension for an accidental headshot on an otherwise clean bodycheck, whereas Conacher can take direct, deliberate blows to the head and it doesn't warrant anything. The elbow by Bourque not getting anything from the league is just a joke, and that's it.

Anyway, it's really not worth getting wrapped up in right now...I would be perfectly happy is the Habs are allowed to keep the same lineup for next game, since it worked so well for them.

On that subject, other than Gryba going back in, I can't see any lineup changes for us. Kassian almost has to stay in to help keep things in check. If a Hab player does something really dumb, Kassian can always retaliate in the most brutal manner necessary and accept the suspension if it comes to that.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

This is funny. Reminds me of my old Monday night pickup hockey. Right around Thanksgiving time:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 3 1f1tJ6v

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Jared Cowen hit on Pacioretty in game 1 still the most important thing that happened IMO. I focused on Pac last night, every time he had the puck he got rid of it like a potato.
We made their best forward our Wing Dang Doodle

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Hoags wrote:
There will be no supplementary discipline/hearings resulting from MON/OTT last night.

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

That's fine. Let them settle it on the ice.

In the greater context of what's been already handed out, though, this is a friggin' joke:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 3 Elbow_medium

Yeah, elbow to the head, quick look-back to see if he got caught. Shanahan should be fired.

That empty suit should have never been hired.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm with you that there should have been AT MINIMUM hearings fort hose guys. Bourque especialy.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:The GF is Cussing pissed. uh oh... Laugh1
I have to admit that my GF was waiting for me in bed with one of my sens t-shirt last night. she called it "my type of lingerie". she's no sore loser Laugh1
good night last night all around!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Jared Cowen hit on Pacioretty in game 1 still the most important thing that happened IMO. I focused on Pac last night, every time he had the puck he got rid of it like a potato.
We made their best forward our Wing Dang Doodle
that whole team is our Wing Dang Doodle now! I'm really looking forward to the next game and see what the pressure brought up.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Has Eller stopped bleeding yet?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Think that's what pisses me off the most about the two closest rivals. Toronto gets preferential treatment in every facet, and Montreal demands preferential treatment in every facet (and often times gets it from the league).

Why the hell isn't shanahan looking at the elbows from both prust and bourque? Not even a fine? What a Cussing joke

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Has Eller stopped bleeding yet?

Depends. Face or vag?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What a joke Shanaban is. It's in BM's hands now if anything. He can take it up but won't make a difference. Win the games. Beat 'em on the scoreboard.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:What a joke Shanaban is. It's in BM's hands now if anything. He can take it up but won't make a difference. Win the games. Beat 'em on the scoreboard.

same league didn't think this was worthy of a suspension last year:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 3 6a0120a6dde087970b01630439a42c970d-800wi_zps28307c66

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:
Hoags wrote:

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

“@RenLavoieRDS: No hearing schedule after Canadiens-Senators game. NHL still reviewing the game. #RDS”

Just saw that. Maybe there will be follow up still, who knows. That Bourque elbow is def a suspension, if it were not an OTT player receiving it.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:Has Eller stopped bleeding yet?

Depends. Face or vag?

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 3 164414

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:
Hoags wrote:

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

“@RenLavoieRDS: No hearing schedule after Canadiens-Senators game. NHL still reviewing the game. #RDS”

Just saw that. Maybe there will be follow up still, who knows. That Bourque elbow is def a suspension, if it were not an OTT player receiving it.

Totally agree.

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
LeKing wrote:The GF is Cussing pissed. uh oh... Laugh1
I have to admit that my GF was waiting for me in bed with one of my sens t-shirt last night. she called it "my type of lingerie". she's no sore loser Laugh1
good night last night all around!

Mine is in Trois Riviers with her parents. Thank God. I had a nice message on facebook though Laugh1

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:There were a few more posts extolling PK's virtues and virility for making Turris his b****. Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

I am a big proponent of someone making PK Subban pay for his attack on young Turris.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum