GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013

+16
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
tim1_2
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
shabbs
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Late heading off to work. Gonna listen to 690 on the way in.

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

Out of curiosity. If there were suspension when would we find out about a hearing?

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC
There will be no supplementary discipline/hearings resulting from MON/OTT last night.

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
shabbs wrote:I'll be curious to see if Shanaban does anything with PK, Gallagher, Prust, Bourque. Doubt it.
PK is a cheap player. i would never want a little Wing Dang Doodle like that on my team. he's an embarrassment. jumping on Turris like that, that should be a suspension. I didn't see the bourque hit so i'm hoping they show it on TV today.

And how!

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

Hoags wrote:
There will be no supplementary discipline/hearings resulting from MON/OTT last night.

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

“@RenLavoieRDS: No hearing schedule after Canadiens-Senators game. NHL still reviewing the game. #RDS”

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:
Hoags wrote:

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

“@RenLavoieRDS: No hearing schedule after Canadiens-Senators game. NHL still reviewing the game. #RDS”

Respeck?

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

I've been saying this for months

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:I've been saying this for months

I feel foolish for disagreeing with you, old friend. Lesson: learned.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The GF is Cussing pissed. uh oh... Laugh1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The NHL isn't biased towards the Habs. Nothing last night really deserved more than the penalties they got. If you want them punished some more, we do it ourselves.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

Shocking. Laughing3

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:The NHL isn't biased towards the Habs. Nothing last night really deserved more than the penalties they got. If you want them punished some more, we do it ourselves.

Bias is a myth, but seriously, the Bourque elbow on Conacher is not worse than Ference on Grabovski in your opinion?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:The NHL isn't biased towards the Habs. Nothing last night really deserved more than the penalties they got. If you want them punished some more, we do it ourselves.

Bourque is a repeat offender, he got 5 games for an elbow to the head of Backstrom last year.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That White slash was brutal... haven't seen a 2 hander like that in a while and he is a repeat offender. It also started a line brawl, if that doesn't warrant a suspension I don't know what does.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:

Bias is a myth, but seriously, the Bourque elbow on Conacher is not worse than Ference on Grabovski in your opinion?

I would also love to know how Gallagher did not get an instigator for the fight with Conacher -- a penalty that would result in, btw, an automatic 1 game suspension.

The two hander by White, the elbows from Bourque -- those are suspension worthy. But have no fear, this the Sens we're talking about. BM will get a fine, and the league will pat MTL on the head and give them their bottle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:

LOL.

No bias there NHL.

That's fine. Let them settle it on the ice.

In the greater context of what's been already handed out, though, this is a friggin' joke:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 2 Elbow_medium

Yeah, elbow to the head, quick look-back to see if he got caught. Shanahan should be fired.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Honestly I don't have a big problem with the White slash since Smith gave him the business first...obviously it was over the top, but the NHL is a bit of a joke anyways. What I don't get is the headshots to Conacher...how does Gryba get 5 + a game + a 2 game suspension for an accidental headshot on an otherwise clean bodycheck, whereas Conacher can take direct, deliberate blows to the head and it doesn't warrant anything. The elbow by Bourque not getting anything from the league is just a joke, and that's it.

Anyway, it's really not worth getting wrapped up in right now...I would be perfectly happy is the Habs are allowed to keep the same lineup for next game, since it worked so well for them.

On that subject, other than Gryba going back in, I can't see any lineup changes for us. Kassian almost has to stay in to help keep things in check. If a Hab player does something really dumb, Kassian can always retaliate in the most brutal manner necessary and accept the suspension if it comes to that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is funny. Reminds me of my old Monday night pickup hockey. Right around Thanksgiving time:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 2 1f1tJ6v

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum