GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013

+16
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
tim1_2
Ev
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
shabbs
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 20]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like Price was actually hurt on the game tying goal... afterwards he goes for a skate and shakes his left leg. There was a lot of post to post on that one by Price... something must have tweaked.

Habs fans complaining that Turris held Price's stick. Watch the video, Price hits Turris' side with it. He did not hold it.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
NEELY wrote:Pens are in a lot of trouble with Fleury right now... if they do pull him they 100% have to trade him when the season is over.

Oh man, hahaha, I hate MTL more than Toronto at this point... their fan base is waaaaaaay worse.

Been saying it for years. On top of that, they're ignorant
ignorant is putting it lightly... arrogant in their ignorance is a start. they are so full of Dung with their history as if that's gonna get them more Stanley cups alone. they seem to think it gives them an edge. if anything they're the only team out there with a francophone thing that limits what they can do. Therrien wasn't the right hire but don't tell them that. he's fine when they're doing good. he loses it under pressure.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If budaij is in next game we must win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NHL admits the refs messed up the faceoff prior to the Zib goal. Should have been to the left of Price.

Yeah, cuz that was the deciding factor in the game.

Jeez. Whine whine whine whine whine...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle off with that Dung. Whine some more.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

YESSS MY NIGGAS!!!!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Crazy night for me. A friend of mine (Habs fan) just set up a big screen (double sheets of plywood painted white and a projector in his garage). We were all set to go and then the power went out. When it goes out in northern Saskatchewan, it's gonna be a while coming back. The last time it went out (two weeks ago), it was out for a couple days.

Well, we went anyway and fired up the generator. We hooked everything up and tried to catch the game, but the outage was massive and the cable was out as well. We set up a hotspot and tried Gamecenter. Of course, since the game is on every channel, it's blacked out. So we found a stream. We got everything set up, but the sound wasn't working. Me and a buddy went to get cables to rig the sound system through the VCR (that they use as a cable box).

We get back in time for the third period, but the Internet is too slow now, and the stream that was working fine before is now totally unstable. Turns out the network is lagging, probably because everyone is overloading it since everything else is out.

Then some other guys show up in time for OT. They try to get it going. Nothing doing.

We ended up putting some music on, having a couple hoots, and tossing a few back. One guy shows up and fries a few plates of fish on the BBQ (pot of oil on the grill, toss in your battered fish). It was great.

Then the power came back on in time for the end of the Canucks game. It was delicious watching them come so close but get eliminated anyway.

Wild night.

Go Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spader, did you at least have a radio going for the live broadcast?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Player 61" tipped the winning goal in, just ever so slightly, with his elbow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice!

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Tue. May. 7th, 2013 - Page 18 BJrnTiUCMAE34S3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Add a moustache to your avatar here: http://www.facetache.com/

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What a game. Total madness. Robbed 'em blind. Of course, all the talk this morning here in Toronto is about the Zib goal being allowed. Now everyone is like "I don't understand the rules... nothing makes sense..." Yet both TSN and CBC panels all agreed it was a good goal.

Gotta be good to be lucky, and lucky to be good.

Best line from this morning: Paul MacLean is so in the Habs' heads that he has a two bedroom apartment in there.

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was at the game...my head is just starting to clear this morning.

This playoff series is pretty much a reflection of our season. P-Mac had the midas touch last night. Putting Conacher out there for Andy in the final minute when he had a bit of a rough night before that was risky, but wow did it ever pay off.

Matrix was rock solid again, and The Alfie lead the way with his effort.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

So much better beating the Habs like that last night because they feel so much worse than they would have otherwise.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Some guy had a Kovalev shirt on with duct tape and "Diddle" written on it, so they made him put on a new shirt. They gave him a Leclaire shirt hahaha.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yep. I told some Hab fan sitting behind me towards the end of the 2nd that we played our whole season like this, so being down 2 in the 3rd was no biggie. He continued his "Ole" chant.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:Smith was amazing tonight.

Agreed! I was really impressed with Smith tonight. He was the only Ottawa player to come out hard and do it for 60 minutes. Phillips was also solid. Those two aside, our passing was brutal, Karlsson was complacent (aside from his rush on his first shift). I was losing my Dung all game wondering why the cuss they didn't have their foots on their throats.

Habs lost that game by sitting back in the third. Still, you have to admire the Sens ability to stick with it and show zero panic. I don't remember a win this ugly but no question, I'll take it

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:Yep. I told some Hab fan sitting behind me towards the end of the 2nd that we played our whole season like this, so being down 2 in the 3rd was no biggie. He continued his "Ole" chant.

Should have smacked him.

This looks soooo soooooo good on Hab fans. Soooo good. That said, they need to finish them off tomorrow because the last thing you want is MTL getting any momentum. Can't let them believe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum