GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 27th, 2013

+9
Flo The Action
Hoags
SensHulk
spader
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't want to worry about anything else other than the Sens game tonight. Time to start helping ourselves.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I don't want to worry about anything else other than the Sens game tonight. Time to start helping ourselves.

To some sausage gravy?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I don't want to worry about anything else other than the Sens game tonight. Time to start helping ourselves.

To some sausage gravy?
SOLD!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did someone say...sausage gravy?

GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 27th, 2013 - Page 2 Picf2CoLA

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I just threw up a little in my mouth Sad

Rags/Devils game coming up in a few minutes. Don't know about you, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Did someone say...sausage gravy?

GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 27th, 2013 - Page 2 Picf2CoLA

I'm not entirely convinced that you and SSF aren't the same person. Nod

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

That looks sooo gross, yet I want to try it.....

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Just need a point in the next 2 games. Going to this one as I thought it might have been Alfi's last game, but it will be an important game no matter what.

Did you pay for the tickets? Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:Just need a point in the next 2 games. Going to this one as I thought it might have been Alfi's last game, but it will be an important game no matter what.

He did say that The Alfie's last game would be an exception. Maybe he bought them when Karlsson went down.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:

That looks sooo gross, yet I want to try it.....

You are a magnet for foodstuffs, after all...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

[quote="spader"]

I'm not entirely convinced that you and SSF aren't the same person. Nod

I'm not entirely convinced they are even *one* person, same or otherwise.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:

Sure did, every other ticket this year was free. Wasn't gonna let anyone rob me of what was Alfi's (or potentially) last game on Scotia Bank ice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, it's getting close to #PeskySens and #PeskyBSens time!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Red Zone! I see a lot of blue, not much red.

GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 27th, 2013 - Page 2 BI5ADOpCYAE7O4o

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Karlsson in the starting lineup...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:

Heh heh. Here we go!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Garbage.

Get in the Cussing game diddles!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Garbage.

Get in the Cussing game diddles!

This is turning into a fiasco. Trade the whole Cussing team!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum