GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Apr. 22nd, 2013

+13
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
spader
Number Twenty Nine
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
NEELY
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
SensHulk
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Why is Kassian skating on the 4th line? Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Why is Kassian skating on the 4th line? Facepalm

Nothing wrong with that guy.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

We have Latendresse and O'Brien who both better options for a team in a scoring drought than Kassian. LAtendresse has a better goals-per-game average than Michalek for crying out loud.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Phew!

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent

Changement au programme. On dirait bien que Guillaume Latendresse va jouer finalement. #Sens #LD

Glad he finally read my posts.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Steve Lloyd ‏@Steve_Lloyd
Erik Karlsson out there after morning skate for 3 on 3 play. He's obviously asked others to be physical on him. A lot of contact. He's close.

More good news.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's not really. He's skating with the scratches and asking them to hit him etc. they were saying to not be surprised if he takes the warmup tonight on 1200

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:
Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:People make way too big of a deal when the Sens lose to the Leafs, you think they would have just blew a playoff birth, haha. It's one game in the big scheme of things and one they dominated for the most part.

Yeah losing a game to your biggest rival isn't a big deal, especially when their bunghole fans invade your arena all the time. You do live in Ottawa right ?

That game was a flashback to 10 years ago.

As for us dominating them all I can say is LOL.

If you wanna handle that loss better I'd suggest not to give a crap. Leafs, Bruins or COlumbus, a win is a win, a loss is a loss.
Yeah they invade the building, it is what it is. If everyone stopped caring, so would LEafs fans, and they would be less obnoxious.

Yeah not as easy as it sounds. it will irk every sens fan when especially the leafs enjoy so much success in Ottawa. I cannot get over why they find a way to lose to the leafs, why is it that anderson decides to have his first terrible game against the leafs, why why why. It pisses me off to no end. I knew 100% the sens were going to lose that game and was desperately hoping to be wrong. Why? Sens are for some dumb reason a creature of habit, be it conicnidence or not (see pattern of wins/loss vs leafs at home the last 3 seasons).

This franchise man, they've done some amazing things but the two things that I can still not get over is 1) unable to win a game 7, 2) unable to own the leafs at home (I'm convinced the crowd plays a factor)

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:We have Latendresse and O'Brien who both better options for a team in a scoring drought than Kassian. LAtendresse has a better goals-per-game average than Michalek for crying out loud.

Tell that to that infallible coaching genius, "Mac." Laugh1 Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh. I thought you said Karlsson. Never mind lol

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Steve Lloyd ‏@Steve_Lloyd
Erik Karlsson out there after morning skate for 3 on 3 play. He's obviously asked others to be physical on him. A lot of contact. He's close.

More good news.

Instead of worrying about some sort of comeuppance for the Cooker, how about just inserting "Karls" Karlsson in the lineup for a 6 or 7 point night. A sweeter revenge there ain't.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:We have Latendresse and O'Brien who both better options for a team in a scoring drought than Kassian. LAtendresse has a better goals-per-game average than Michalek for crying out loud.

Kassian has given no reason why he should be pulled out of the lineup. He does his job about as well as you can ask and he doesn't cost the team when he's on the ice. He hasn't taken a single stupid penalty and beside his first period as a Sens in Buffalo, I can't remember him looking at all confused in the defensive zone.

Yah he's limited in what he can do but IMO that's a pickup that has really helped the Sens chug along this year.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Steve Lloyd ‏@Steve_Lloyd

More good news.

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Apr. 22nd, 2013 - Page 3 10_funny_celebrity_gifs5

Last edited by Michallica on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:People make way too big of a deal when the Sens lose to the Leafs, you think they would have just blew a playoff birth, haha. It's one game in the big scheme of things and one they dominated for the most part.

Yeah losing a game to your biggest rival isn't a big deal, especially when their bunghole fans invade your arena all the time. You do live in Ottawa right ?

Nope, it isn't a big deal because it's like 4% of the schedule. They outplayed the Leafs and Anderson had a very rare off night, it happens, oh well.

As for the Fans... Leaf fans jump on the bandwagon when they win and are nowhere to be found when they lose, can't control it and won't be able to for another 10 or so years.

This is Sens fans your talking about. When things are high they're winning the Cup, when things are low we're missing the playoffs and all hoe is lost.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
LeKing wrote:
Hoags wrote:

If you wanna handle that loss better I'd suggest not to give a crap. Leafs, Bruins or COlumbus, a win is a win, a loss is a loss.
Yeah they invade the building, it is what it is. If everyone stopped caring, so would LEafs fans, and they would be less obnoxious.

Yeah not as easy as it sounds. it will irk every sens fan when especially the leafs enjoy so much success in Ottawa. I cannot get over why they find a way to lose to the leafs, why is it that anderson decides to have his first terrible game against the leafs, why why why. It pisses me off to no end. I knew 100% the sens were going to lose that game and was desperately hoping to be wrong. Why? Sens are for some dumb reason a creature of habit, be it conicnidence or not (see pattern of wins/loss vs leafs at home the last 3 seasons).

This franchise man, they've done some amazing things but the two things that I can still not get over is 1) unable to win a game 7, 2) unable to own the leafs at home (I'm convinced the crowd plays a factor)

We have one of the worst crowds in the NHL. Underwhelming, quiet as Diddle, and very rarely helps the team getting into some kind of momentum.
It's like we go to games scared of the outcome instead of crying out loud to support the team. Like a country club going to watch a Heavy metal concert.
Until that thing changes and until we outnumber and outscream Leafs or Habs fans, we don't deserve to whine. SO in the meantime, I just decide to not give a Diddle and focus on winning.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Michallica wrote:
LeKing wrote:
Hoags wrote:

We have one of the worst crowds in the NHL. Underwhelming, quiet as Diddle, and very rarely helps the team getting into some kind of momentum.
It's like we go to games scared of the outcome instead of crying out loud to support the team. Like a country club going to watch a Heavy metal concert.
Until that thing changes and until we outnumber and outscream Leafs or Habs fans, we don't deserve to whine. SO in the meantime, I just decide to not give a Diddle and focus on winning.

That's just Ottawa. Timid and wishy washy. You won't see anyone wearing their jerseys on game days until we get to the 3rd round with 3 games already won, for example. Too chicken to put themselves out there in case they have to take some ribbing if the team loses or gets eliminated.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

That I agree with....most timid fan base ever. Quiet as Diddle. No arguments from me there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:

Nope, it isn't a big deal because it's like 4% of the schedule. They outplayed the Leafs and Anderson had a very rare off night, it happens, oh well.

As for the Fans... Leaf fans jump on the bandwagon when they win and are nowhere to be found when they lose, can't control it and won't be able to for another 10 or so years.

This is Sens fans your talking about. When things are high they're winning the Cup, when things are low we're missing the playoffs and all hoe is lost.

Saturday wasn't even that low. They didn't have a great season against the Leafs or Bruins, oh well, move on. It happens. Tough to play games other teams really get up for when you have your two most offensive dynamic players out. Win tonight and it's basically forgotten.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:

Saturday wasn't even that low. They didn't have a great season against the Leafs or Bruins, oh well, move on. It happens. Tough to play games other teams really get up for when you have your two most offensive dynamic players out. Win tonight and it's basically forgotten.

Exactly. Everything I read from Saturday's game was how embarrassing the Sens' effort was. WTF? Sens fans (not the hardcore fans who actually know their Dung) are honestly the dumbest/worst fanbase in the NHL, I swear. Think it has something to do with education.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum