GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Apr. 22nd, 2013

+13
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
spader
Number Twenty Nine
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
NEELY
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
SensHulk
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Just win.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

This is as close to a must win as it gets in my books. Anderson has to be better....if he plays tomorrow.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

That was the first bad game by Andy .... Since the first loss to the Leafs.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Just win.

SOLD!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Just win.

SOLD!!!
Nod

Seriously though. Sens need this one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll gladly take a point and a Jets loss.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's game day, do you know where your right-hand-shooting, Norris winning, mustache-growing (not so much) defenseman is?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The B-Sens are set to begin their first round of playoffs against the Wilkes-Barry-Scranton Penguins, while the big clubs battle it out in Ottawa. The Penguins have clinched all they could clinch and are plying on the road, so most of their star players are either resting or recuperating.

Steve Warne ‏@TGORSteve

Penguins are still without injured stars Crosby, Malkin, Neal and Martin tonight. Kris Letang may also miss due to illness.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Matt Kassian channeling a little inner Jules Winnfield?

“He has a history,” said Kassian. “To use a Bible quote, ‘A man doesn’t know what a man knows, but the Lord looks at the heart.’ I’m pretty sure between Matt Cooke and Jesus they are the only ones who know what was going through his head.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Win tonight and they are in and they probably avoid the Pens in the first round as well, I would guess they end up in 6th if they go 500 this week... personally I believe they will win 3 of 4 at least.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I would guess Benoit comes in for Wiercioch tonight as well. Wiercioch may need a game or two off at this point, he's struggling and has been very ineffective the last couple of weeks. When Karlsson comes back, you can bet that's who is coming out as well.

Hopefully the Sens clinch tonight, would make the next few games very easy to watch and hopefully play for the Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:I would guess Benoit comes in for Wiercioch tonight as well. Wiercioch may need a game or two off at this point, he's struggling and has been very ineffective the last couple of weeks. When Karlsson comes back, you can bet that's who is coming out as well.

Hopefully the Sens clinch tonight, would make the next few games very easy to watch and hopefully play for the Sens.

I'd like to give Gonchar a couple of games off as well. He had a helluva March, but April has been difficult for him.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oh, if they clinch tonight Gonchar and Phillips both see maybe 1 game this week, I would guess Methot may come out for a game or two as well. You can bet Lundin and Benoit draw back in if and when they clinch.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Win tonight and they are in and they probably avoid the Pens in the first round as well, I would guess they end up in 6th if they go 500 this week... personally I believe they will win 3 of 4 at least.
In order to clinch tonight, they need a win and a Jets regulation loss.

GO SENS GO!!!

GO SABRES GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Jets won't win both of the game tonight and tomorrow... I can't wait to watch that Jets/Caps game simply from a hockey fan standpoint. That will be game 7 for the Jets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum