GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Mon. Apr. 22nd, 2013

+13
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
spader
Number Twenty Nine
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
NEELY
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
SensHulk
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oh, if they clinch tonight Gonchar and Phillips both see maybe 1 game this week, I would guess Methot may come out for a game or two as well. You can bet Lundin and Benoit draw back in if and when they clinch.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Win tonight and they are in and they probably avoid the Pens in the first round as well, I would guess they end up in 6th if they go 500 this week... personally I believe they will win 3 of 4 at least.
In order to clinch tonight, they need a win and a Jets regulation loss.

GO SENS GO!!!

GO SABRES GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Jets won't win both of the game tonight and tomorrow... I can't wait to watch that Jets/Caps game simply from a hockey fan standpoint. That will be game 7 for the Jets.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can anyone think of a reason why Kassian should be playing tonight?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Can anyone think of a reason why Kassian should be playing tonight?
Nope. TenderLoin should be back in.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:Can anyone think of a reason why Kassian should be playing tonight?

None. Tonight isn't the night that you need to go after Cooke. He's an after thought at this point. If it becomes a blow out either way then do something then.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

None. Tonight isn't the night that you need to go after Cooke. He's an after thought at this point. If it becomes a blow out either way then do something then.

Cooke would never agree to a fight if challenged anyway. He'd run and hide like he always does.

IF we were to go after Cooke, the person to do that would be Chris Neil and he'd only need to give out the Brian Boyle/Chris Drury concussion special.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Cooke would never agree to a fight if challenged anyway. He'd run and hide like he always does.

IF we were to go after Cooke, the person to do that would be Chris Neil and he'd only need to give out the Brian Boyle/Chris Drury concussion special.

I'd just try to shoot the puck in off his ankles. Repeatedly.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Cooke isn't important. It amazes me people would rather take out revenge on a player vs winning a game they need to win. If it was a throw away game, sure, go nuts, swing your stick at his head, who cares but they can't afford to do that.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Cooke isn't important. It amazes me people would rather take out revenge on a player vs winning a game they need to win. If it was a throw away game, sure, go nuts, swing your stick at his head, who cares but they can't afford to do that.

I don't want any revenge, just win the Cussing game so I can forget that they blew it against the Leafs again.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

People make way too big of a deal when the Sens lose to the Leafs, you think they would have just blew a playoff birth, haha. It's one game in the big scheme of things and one they dominated for the most part.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:People make way too big of a deal when the Sens lose to the Leafs, you think they would have just blew a playoff birth, haha. It's one game in the big scheme of things and one they dominated for the most part.

Yeah losing a game to your biggest rival isn't a big deal, especially when their bunghole fans invade your arena all the time. You do live in Ottawa right ?

That game was a flashback to 10 years ago.

As for us dominating them all I can say is LOL.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:People make way too big of a deal when the Sens lose to the Leafs, you think they would have just blew a playoff birth, haha. It's one game in the big scheme of things and one they dominated for the most part.

Yeah losing a game to your biggest rival isn't a big deal, especially when their bunghole fans invade your arena all the time. You do live in Ottawa right ?

Nope, it isn't a big deal because it's like 4% of the schedule. They outplayed the Leafs and Anderson had a very rare off night, it happens, oh well.

As for the Fans... Leaf fans jump on the bandwagon when they win and are nowhere to be found when they lose, can't control it and won't be able to for another 10 or so years.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes
As the morning skate takes place, Karlsson is having a chat with Paul MacLean at centre ice. Karlsson not taking part in drills.

Karlsson not playing tonight (no surprise)

Anderson starting tonight.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:

If you wanna handle that loss better I'd suggest not to give a crap. Leafs, Bruins or COlumbus, a win is a win, a loss is a loss.
Yeah they invade the building, it is what it is. If everyone stopped caring, so would LEafs fans, and they would be less obnoxious.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why is Kassian skating on the 4th line? Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Why is Kassian skating on the 4th line? Facepalm

Nothing wrong with that guy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We have Latendresse and O'Brien who both better options for a team in a scoring drought than Kassian. LAtendresse has a better goals-per-game average than Michalek for crying out loud.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum