GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAST GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins :: 7:30pm ET :: Sun. Apr. 13th, 2014

+6
spader
Ev
SensHulk
tim1_2
wprager
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LAST GDT OF THE SEASON EDITION!

It's the Sens' final game of the season tonight as they visit the Pens on the last day of the regular season. After dispatching the Leafs last night in a 1-0 shutout by Anderson, would be nice to see the Sens close out with another win. Pens will likely be resting a few of their skaters with everything wrapped up in the East for them.

So.. Lehner or Anderson tonight? Would be nice to see Lehner go and close out strong. Not sure if we'll see MAF or Zatkoff. MAF played last night as well.

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner, for sure.

I flipped a coin.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My thoughts:

Farter

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ken Warren: Senators will not have morning skate

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Senators Extra Game Day Preview:

http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/gameday-preview-senators-at-penguins-3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pittsburgh lost an OT game to Philly last night. Both teams will be tired, but the Sens didn't really do much last night so it's like they had the night off anyway.

Crosby: 26+ minutes
Martin: 25+ minutes
Letang: 23+ minutes

Condra: 18+ minutes
Karlsson: 26+ minutes
Methot: 25+ minutes

Either Ottawa's top-six will be much fresher or Pittsburgh will rest their stars.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Ken Warren: Senators will not have morning skate

Will they have an evening one?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spezza with 3 GWG in his last four games. Maybe they should hypnotize him at the start of the year to think they've already been eliminated.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Ken Warren: Senators will not have morning skate

Will they have an evening one?
More to come...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jeff Zatkoff gets the start for the Pens:

https://twitter.com/SunDoniB/status/455363751772823552

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

GMSHABBSKEY.com

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Damn straight...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Spezza with 3 GWG in his last four games.  Maybe they should hypnotize him at the start of the year to think they've already been eliminated.

Gwgs are not important

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Spezza with 3 GWG in his last four games.  Maybe they should hypnotize him at the start of the year to think they've already been eliminated.

Gwgs are not important

Someone is in a trolling mood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum