GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospect Battle: Round 1: Wideman vs Wiercioch

+3
NEELY
Ev
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Prospect Battle: Round 1: Wiercioch vs Wideman

Prospect Battle: Round 1: Wideman vs Wiercioch - Page 3 Vote_lcap270%Prospect Battle: Round 1: Wideman vs Wiercioch - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 70% [ 7 ]
Prospect Battle: Round 1: Wideman vs Wiercioch - Page 3 Vote_lcap230%Prospect Battle: Round 1: Wideman vs Wiercioch - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I've seen Wiercioch; I've not seen Wideman. Wiercioch may be skinny but he will fill out a bit; Wideman is just small. Unless he can skate like Karlsson I don't like his chances. I've seen Wiercioch skate up-close and he is very good skating with the puck. Who else do we have as a puck-mover on the left side?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:I've seen Wiercioch; I've not seen Wideman. Wiercioch may be skinny but he will fill out a bit; Wideman is just small. Unless he can skate like Karlsson I don't like his chances. I've seen Wiercioch skate up-close and he is very good skating with the puck. Who else do we have as a puck-mover on the left side?

He plays like Dan Boyle. No way do I think he ever gets to that level but that's how he plays the game.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:I've seen Wiercioch; I've not seen Wideman. Wiercioch may be skinny but he will fill out a bit; Wideman is just small. Unless he can skate like Karlsson I don't like his chances. I've seen Wiercioch skate up-close and he is very good skating with the puck. Who else do we have as a puck-mover on the left side?

He plays like Dan Boyle. No way do I think he ever gets to that level but that's how he plays the game.

without the goal scoring

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

without the goal scoring

Has a good shot but might be more of a result of playing with not so skilled play makers. Again, not scoring goal for MOH doesn't mean a whole lot at the next level. Anyways, he has a pretty decent shot and will probably get better with some actually professional level fitness behind him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wiercioch defeats Wideman.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

StickmanDancing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]