GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

+12
DirtyDave
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
SensHulk
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:51 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."

77Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."
The giraffe has a name. It's Sophie. And it's the biggest cash grab in infant toy history.

78Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."
The giraffe has a name. It's Sophie. And it's the biggest cash grab in infant toy history.

Bigger than "Gotta get Gund"? Bigger than "Beanie Minis"?

79Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:42 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Bigger than "Gotta get Gund"? Bigger than "Beanie Minis"?
Far bigger.

80Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, that Sophie is great for teething.

81Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri May 16, 2014 9:21 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:8.7 pounds and pretty darn cute if I do say so.  Born at 5:56am yesterday and doing well.

Go SensGirl11 who did great!!!

Future HUGE Sens fan.

Fireworks

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Number-two-birthday-candle-12938775

82Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri May 16, 2014 9:36 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good remembering Prags. And who says you're old?

Happy B-Day to Abigail SpezDispenser.

Spez, I hope you spent way too much money on presents.

83Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri May 16, 2014 9:37 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HA!

Happy Bday!

84Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri May 16, 2014 9:42 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

congrats on the sex

85Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:congrats on the sex

You mean the sex they used to have. (insert joke about new parents not having sex here)

86Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri May 16, 2014 10:01 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks guys. Yeah, we spent too much on her for sure.

87Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Good remembering Prags.  And who says you're old?

Happy B-Day to Abigail SpezDispenser.

Spez, I hope you spent way too much money on presents.

It's a little thing called Outlook Calendar Smile

88Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sat May 17, 2014 12:06 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

PartyTime! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum