GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

+12
DirtyDave
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
SensHulk
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

46Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Congrats!

47Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:07 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Congrats!

Thanks!

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 562203_10151796752610023_1099386225_n

48Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:22 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You are holding her up, Lion King style, to HNIC, the most sacred of Canadian traditions. Brings a tear to my eye…well done.

49Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:You are holding her up, Lion King style, to HNIC, the most sacred of Canadian traditions. Brings a tear to my eye…well done.

Oh, I thought it was because he's too cheap to buy her some Baby Einstein DVDs and he's using "Grapes" for the bright colors to stimulate her brain.

50Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 600487_10151853037450473_1540560053_n

51Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:45 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

What a cutie. Is your cat jealous?

52Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:What a cutie. Is your cat jealous?

I'm trying to give him a lot of affection as well, but Mama has turned her back on him. Sad

53Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

I'm trying to give him a lot of affection as well, but Mama has turned her back on him. Sad

Ouch....poor cat. Well if TV has taught me anything, that cat will get its revenge by de-cutifying your baby. Beware Vertigo

NOTHappy

54Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Ouch....poor cat. Well if TV has taught me anything, that cat will get its revenge by de-cutifying your baby. Beware Vertigo

NOTHappy

Nah, he's fine. I run after him and cuddle him all the time.

55Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I got 3 cats and all but 1 pretty much avoid the baby.

Lucky he's real friendly cat as the baby likes to pull on his fur, tail, ears ....

56Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:I got 3 cats and all but 1 pretty much avoid the baby.

Lucky he's real friendly cat as the baby likes to pull on his fur, tail, ears ....

That's so cute...I hope King doesn't get pissed off when she does that. I doubt he will, he's a real charming puss.

57Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
That's so cute...I hope King doesn't get pissed off when she does that. I doubt he will, he's a real charming puss.

He loves the cat and starts laughing when he sees him. We've caught them sleeping together in his play area once.

If the cat gets jealous they will usually start pissing over the baby's stuff etc.

But as long as you're trying to not neglect the cat(hard to do with the baby taking up so much time) you should be OK. Try and keep the cat's life/routine as unchanged as possible post-baby, cats hate (sudden) change.

58Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

He loves the cat and starts laughing when he sees him. We've caught them sleeping together in his play area once.

If the cat gets jealous they will usually start pissing over the baby's stuff etc.

But as long as you're trying to not neglect the cat(hard to do with the baby taking up so much time) you should be OK. Try and keep the cat's life/routine as unchanged as possible post-baby, cats hate (sudden) change.

Yeah, I'm trying to continue things the way they were. Same feed times, I try to cuddle him on my lap as often as possible. The one thing that's changed is he doesn't sleep on our bed anymore, but last night he ventured back in and slept in a little bed I got him on the floor, so things are progressing.

I actually love that cat too much to not love him all the time. Such a nice kitty.

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 62562_10150250310225023_5972958_n

Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 225181_8159480022_5154_n

Who wouldn't love a puss like that? Who I ask?

59Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:54 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Who wouldn't love a puss like that? Who I ask?
Say what?

60Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Say what?

Ahhhhh!

61Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Say what?

Ahhhhh!
Ahhhhh! Vertigo Ahhhhh!

62Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Fathers' Day #1 Pete!

And happy father's day to all the other fathers here.

63Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! - Page 4 Empty Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived! Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big day for 402heater! Heh heh. Or was it heater402.... meh. Happy Father's Day Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdispenser.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum