GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Fun: Neely vs SpezDispenser - who will come out on top?

5 posters

POLL: Neely vs SpezDispenser

For Fun: Neely vs SpezDispenser - who will come out on top? Vote_lcap275%For Fun: Neely vs SpezDispenser - who will come out on top? Vote_rcap2 75% [ 3 ]
For Fun: Neely vs SpezDispenser - who will come out on top? Vote_lcap225%For Fun: Neely vs SpezDispenser - who will come out on top? Vote_rcap2 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll admit, I'm down 2-0 because Toronto sucks like a vacuum and I didn't think they'd be below the rebuilding Sens, but a new day has dawned and a new bet is on.

The Players:
Neely vs SpezDispenser.

Neely's view: Anderson does NOT make it to the 3rd year of his 4 year contract. He's traded before the 13/14 season starts.

SpezDispenser's view: No. Anderson plays for the Sens in 13/14 perhaps being dealt at that deadline or in the following off-season.

On the Line:

A two four of beer. Also, SD doesn't want to go down 3-0.

Who will come out on top?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

The emergence of Bishop and Lehner aren't going to make this easy for you to win, SD. If they keep playing like they have been, you're gonna be in tough to win this one.

There's no question (I hope) that Anderson is the best goalie of the three right now. It'll all come down to what the other two can do with their continued development. We know what we have in Anderson. When we have a better idea of the other two's upside and projections, we'll have a better idea who is expendable and when.

It isn't unlikely that Anderson leads the charge next season and Lehner and Bishop share backup duties and continue to impress. If that's the case and one or both of them are ready for #1 duties, we might see a trade. Who they trade is definitely up in the air, though. Also, it's totally possible that everything plays out like I said, and they make a big trade at some point during the 13/14 season. Maybe there'll be a bidding war for legit #1 goalies and the Sens'll take the opportunity to get a big return for Anderson at the 13/14 deadline.

Who knows?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Double or nothing?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It's easy to be when you are getting even odds when the odds themself are not exactly even.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Isn't it whoever's the "dude" that goes on top? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Drums

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum