GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Neely Appriciation thread

+8
PTFlea
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
davetherave
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Neely Appriciation thread Empty The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:52 pm

I just want to have a thread dedicated to myself with others saying how great I am.

2The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:53 pm

lol!

3The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neely4Life wrote:I just want to have a thread dedicated to myself with others saying how great I am.
Priceless.

Laughing3

To describe Neely... is to describe the un-describable... to understand Neely... is to understand the un-understandable... to sympathize with Neely... is to sympathize with the un-sympathizable...

I could go on... but that would require going on with the un-going on-able...

Wink

I think I invented a few words there...

4The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Is this Ottawa Senator related news? Should I move it to beside the other one?

5The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Why is this thread so much shorter than the ban him thread ? Sarcasm

6The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Tomorrow I'm sure it will be packed, and this wont be locked!

7The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 pm

In the ban thread, did he mean ban Neely 4 life, of should have said, ban Neely4life, for life? Im not sure.

8The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

One thing I certainly do not appriciate is your relentless assault on the English Language. I marvel at it; I may even applaud it one day, as you simply cannot ignore something so rare, so nearly unachievable to lesser mortals.

9The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I for one have no appriciation for someone who should be bammed!

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

10The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I haven't been here for long so I won't pretend to know you as well as the other but this thread has given me quite a few impressions lol. Classic

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

11The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Neely Appriciation thread Bam

12The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Guy, I really dont wanna get bammed...

13The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:28 pm

How are you still posting? Weren't you BAM'ed?

Damn this internet...

The Neely Appriciation thread BAM

14The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:One thing I certainly do not appriciate is your relentless assault on the English Language. I marvel at it; I may even applaud it one day, as you simply cannot ignore something so rare, so nearly unachievable to lesser mortals.
It wouldn't be a Neely thread without some type of offensive assault on the English language.

15The Neely Appriciation thread Empty Re: The Neely Appriciation thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:51 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:One thing I certainly do not appriciate is your relentless assault on the English Language. I marvel at it; I may even applaud it one day, as you simply cannot ignore something so rare, so nearly unachievable to lesser mortals.
It wouldn't be a Neely thread without some type of offensive assault on the English language.

The English language had it coming! 🇬🇬

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum