GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Boston , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 28, 2012

+17
Bramlet07
NEELY
sandysensfan
Oglethorpe
ddt
dennycrane
SensHulk
Ev
Riprock
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
Hoags
tim1_2
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Daugavins out for Konopka tonight. Boo.

Facepalm

Somewhere Don Brennan is smiling

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Sens likely want more toughness. Maybe it'll be Konopka's turn to go toe to toe with Chara? Sarcasm

Or take one or several useless minor penalties?

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Smart to bring Konopka in with the Bruins activating Thornton tonight. Daugavins has been good but the team has a surplus of forwards who can legitimately kill penalties.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Meh, I like Konopka. Daugavins has played well, but it'd be hard to just let Konopka rot for the rest of the year.

Probably best to get Konopka into a game where things have potential to get ugly, than any of the other games remaining on the schedule.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:Corvo said he made selfish comments and suffered from foot in mouth disease. There will be no fights tonight.
HA HA! Someone got spanked.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Meh, I like Konopka. Daugavins has played well, but it'd be hard to just let Konopka rot for the rest of the year.

Probably best to get Konopka into a game where things have potential to get ugly, than any of the other games remaining on the schedule.

Konopka will have a useless fight on his first shift, this will mobilize the Bruins and we'll proceed to lose the game.

He's awful outside of faceoffs, his "fights" accomplish nothing. If you want to even call it fighting, it's usually a form of wrestling.

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

tim1_2 wrote:Meh, I like Konopka. Daugavins has played well, but it'd be hard to just let Konopka rot for the rest of the year.

Yep, gotta get Konopka in so he can get his usual pointless fight in.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ddt wrote:

Yep, gotta get Konopka in so he can get his usual pointless fight in.

He also loves microphones and cameras which makes him a leader. Sarcasm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At the very least, Konopka's fight will likely take off a player of greater value for the Bs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:At the very least, Konopka's fight will likely take off a player of greater value for the Bs.

It couldn't possibly not. Smile

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll bet you $100 they score right after Konopka fights

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fun night for Sens fans. A spicy affair "Bruin" with Boston and Double-B starts in Bingo.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:I'll bet you $100 they score right after Konopka fights

Bet taken! Define "right after"... Within a minute?

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

tim1_2 wrote:

Be careful there, he didn't say which team... Sarcasm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Sens likely want more toughness. Maybe it'll be Konopka's turn to go toe to toe with Chara? Sarcasm
Maybe Chara can break his hand while concussing Konopka --- WIN WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

It will probably be Konopka & Thornton tonight..

I just hope they don't start running Karlsson... but I'm sure the league is well aware this could get out of hand. Boston is home.. so they will be dirtier than they will be on the road.

If Winn, Minn, Buff can beat the Bruins... why can't the Sens.

Alfie scored two goals last game by getting Thomas to move side to side... let's hope they do that more often.

Be interested to see how Gilroy does tonight... McGuire did say he makes mistakes on the defensive side... but hoping he can get the puck out.

Question... what if Lehner stands on his head and by some miracle the Sens do win.... you can't take him out of the net.

Last edited by sandysensfan on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ddt wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Be careful there, he didn't say which team... Sarcasm
Everyone wins! Safest bet.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:

Question... what if Lehner stands on his head and by some miracle the Sens do win.... you can't take him out of the net.

Then you start to ask yourself why he didn't do the same in Bingo which is what was expected of him. And then you realize that he needs an attitude adjustment and send him right back. Beer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum