GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7:00PM, Tuesday, December 13th, 2011

+10
sens4win
spader
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
shabbs
NEELY
PTFlea
tim1_2
wprager
stempniaksen
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

They just announced that Greening had 6 shots on net in the second. That's outstanding.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Michalek out with upper body injury.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:Michalek out with upper body injury.
Yikes. Here's hoping that it's just for tonight.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Regin with a seeing eye shot. 2-2.

EDIT: for the record, I posted this before Denis "Whatshisname?" Potvin made the same comment.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:Regin with a seeing eye shot. 2-2.

EDIT: for the record, I posted this before Denis "Whatshisname?" Potvin made the same comment.

So you're saying that the two of you think the same way? Sarcasm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

The Silfer Server wrote:
spader wrote:Regin with a seeing eye shot. 2-2.

So you're saying that the two of you think the same way? Sarcasm

Nope. I'm saying that he's monitoring GMHockey! Sarcasm Maybe he's Notch/CockRoche/StraightShooter? Ahhhhh!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ha. I'm sure we'll take it, but that was a weak call against Roy.

EDIT: Again, immediately after saying that, Potvin made the same observation. Does this mean that I'm going to start forgetting the players' names? Uhoh!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Just caught a glimpse of Ehrhoff after his scrap with Greening. His head is destroyed. Don't fight Greening.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That's why I Cussing hate Miller - get your Donkey in the net. The douchebag always leaves the net, all the time. He's putting himself in the way and I don't blame the players if they make contact.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

go sens go!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Cowen wins it.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

It was sloppy at times, but that's an important win. Good on Cowen to pinch there. Great to see him get a big one.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:That's why I Cussing hate Miller - get your Donkey in the net. The douchebag always leaves the net, all the time. He's putting himself in the way and I don't blame the players if they make contact.

Deputy Douchebag is still a bigger douchebag.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

But I'd love Heatley to run Miller.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michalek's injury should help the rebuild.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:Michalek out with upper body injury.

Oh, thank god it's just a concussion.

Vertigo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I got back to the laptop, saw the box-score (which auto-updates) showing 1-2 and figured they lost. Then I noticed a little OT next to the score. Hmm, interesting. They updated that but not the score. I figured they tied it up but lost in OT and somehow that explained the 1-2 score. So I refresh and see the sweet, sweet W.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting stat -- Alfie and Spezza had 0 SH ice time. Sens had 3 PKs (they average 4+).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum