GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Washington, 7:00PM, Saturday, December 3, 2011

+9
sandysensfan
Riprock
LeCaptain
Ev
rooneypoo
spader
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:Off topic... but saw someone post this on Senschirp.

"You know if the Sens are 1 of 20 teams trying too sign Andrej Sustr...6'8 220 dmen Shut down with Offensive skill

Univ. of Nebraska-Omaha NCAA games 16 3-8=11 points 16 pims"

So it was the fight for Da Costa last season... now it's Sustr...

Could you imagine him playing with Cowen on the Sens blueline?

I can just about guarantee that BM is looking at all sorts of college players. It's his thing.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

He plays with Bryce Aneloski too.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Can anybody in Ottawa with Bell TV tell me if they get Ottawa games on CBC in HD?

So far I have only been able to get Ottawa games in HD on CBCHE (1050) when the Sens play Toronto/Montreal. But if Either of those teams is playing, they get coverage, and I have to watch the Sens on CBC-O (208).

I called Bell and asked if they could change the feeds to local Ottawa, and they said they couldn't, but I wanted to see if anyone else got it?

It hurts me to say this, but switch to Rogers. Almost all Sens games on HNIC are now in HD, a lot of games are on SNet and SNet-SENS will show the game even if SNet-EAST is doing Football/Baseball/Bowling/whatever. If the game feed is available in HD then Rogers has a channel to carry it. If that's not the case with Bell then switch.

Won't be switching - got too good of a deal with Bell. Just find it odd that they can't get us (supposedly) the CBC-Ottawa feeds in HD on CBCHE instead of Toronto (same with CTV too). Other than that, we get everything else we need/want.

wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Can anybody in Ottawa with Bell TV tell me if they get Ottawa games on CBC in HD?

So far I have only been able to get Ottawa games in HD on CBCHE (1050) when the Sens play Toronto/Montreal. But if Either of those teams is playing, they get coverage, and I have to watch the Sens on CBC-O (208).

I called Bell and asked if they could change the feeds to local Ottawa, and they said they couldn't, but I wanted to see if anyone else got it?

Do you get NHL CI? The game is also on 488 -- is that SD or HD?

Don't get CI anymore - don't need too since moving back to Ottawa. 400 channels are SD.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Ah, so it's on RDS in HD... but would have to listen in French. Would be cool to somehow get the CBC audio with the RDS video.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Apparently Filatov is a healthy scratch ?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Ah, so it's on RDS in HD... but would have to listen in French. Would be cool to somehow get the CBC audio with the RDS video.

You could try the game on Team 1200, but it will probably be out of sync (but not as much as it would be if you tried streaming from team1200.com.

Watching in French is no big deal -- the RDS guys are pretty good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Apparently Filatov is a healthy scratch ?

Source?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

https://twitter.com/#!/SunDoniB/status/143117155074965504

Filatov has gone from first line RW to being a scratched inn Wash. "We need production out of that spot," said coach MacLean. #nhl #sens

https://twitter.com/#!/Syl_St_Laurent/status/143116725800550400

C'est officiel, Chris Neil effectue un retour au jeu ce soir. Il remplace Nikita Filatov, qui n'a rien cassé en trois parties.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Event summary is up and Filatov is not in the lineup:
http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20112012/ES020374.HTM

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:https://twitter.com/#!/SunDoniB/status/143117155074965504

Filatov has gone from first line RW to being a scratched inn Wash. "We need production out of that spot," said coach MacLean. #nhl #sens

https://twitter.com/#!/Syl_St_Laurent/status/143116725800550400

C'est officiel, Chris Neil effectue un retour au jeu ce soir. Il remplace Nikita Filatov, qui n'a rien cassé en trois parties.

To be fair, his first game he was playing in his fourth game in four nights. In his second game he got a boot to the head early and did not return. That's two of the three games mentioned.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Winchester centering Neil and Konopka. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I like Foligno as the 2nd line center.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Caps up 1-0 in the first on a goal by Backstrom.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Anderson picking up where Elliott left off. Let that Dung goal in the first minute and have the team playing from behind early on.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Karlsson ties it up. 1-1 in the 2nd.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1-1 after 1.

Hoags

Hoags