GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Washington, 7:00PM, Saturday, December 3, 2011

+9
sandysensfan
Riprock
LeCaptain
Ev
rooneypoo
spader
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Someone will have to come out for Neil...

Ugh, sitting Daug would be dumb. He's been too job, & so has his line. Sit Konopka.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

If Konopka is not going to be playing center, and if it doesn't look like it's going to be a rough game, might as well take him out and keep Daugavins in.

On the other hand maybe he could use a break.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:If Konopka is not going to be playing center, and if it doesn't look like it's going to be a rough game, might as well take him out and keep Daugavins in.

LOL, I shouldn't be carrying on this same conversation in two different threads...

At any rate, I guess we'll see soon enough.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:If Konopka is not going to be playing center, and if it doesn't look like it's going to be a rough game, might as well take him out and keep Daugavins in.

LOL, I shouldn't be carrying on this same conversation in two different threads...

Are you doing Mocember now?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anderson is 5-1-0 against the Caps with a .918 SV% :KKK:

Bur Neuvirth is 3-0-0, 1.38 and .938 against the Sens Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

According to dailyfaceoff Semin is not playing. They have him at the bottom, on the injury list. Has anyone heard anything?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Yeah, this avatar isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Nod

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Konopka is not needed.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

It's Decembeard.

Keep the 'stache. Grow the beard.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

It's Decembeard.

Keep the 'stache. Grow the beard.

No it's Dickember, you grow your stache in where you know

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

(root)Beers...on...ice!

Actually, they are in the garage, which is equally cold.

Let's hope the Sens have just as much BITE as my Barq's.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Can anybody in Ottawa with Bell TV tell me if they get Ottawa games on CBC in HD?

So far I have only been able to get Ottawa games in HD on CBCHE (1050) when the Sens play Toronto/Montreal. But if Either of those teams is playing, they get coverage, and I have to watch the Sens on CBC-O (208).

I called Bell and asked if they could change the feeds to local Ottawa, and they said they couldn't, but I wanted to see if anyone else got it?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Can anybody in Ottawa with Bell TV tell me if they get Ottawa games on CBC in HD?

So far I have only been able to get Ottawa games in HD on CBCHE (1050) when the Sens play Toronto/Montreal. But if Either of those teams is playing, they get coverage, and I have to watch the Sens on CBC-O (208).

I called Bell and asked if they could change the feeds to local Ottawa, and they said they couldn't, but I wanted to see if anyone else got it?

It hurts me to say this, but switch to Rogers. Almost all Sens games on HNIC are now in HD, a lot of games are on SNet and SNet-SENS will show the game even if SNet-EAST is doing Football/Baseball/Bowling/whatever. If the game feed is available in HD then Rogers has a channel to carry it. If that's not the case with Bell then switch.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Can anybody in Ottawa with Bell TV tell me if they get Ottawa games on CBC in HD?

Do you get NHL CI? The game is also on 488 -- is that SD or HD?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Off topic... but saw someone post this on Senschirp.

"You know if the Sens are 1 of 20 teams trying too sign Andrej Sustr...6'8 220 dmen Shut down with Offensive skill

Univ. of Nebraska-Omaha NCAA games 16 3-8=11 points 16 pims"

So it was the fight for Da Costa last season... now it's Sustr...

Could you imagine him playing with Cowen on the Sens blueline?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:Off topic... but saw someone post this on Senschirp.

"You know if the Sens are 1 of 20 teams trying too sign Andrej Sustr...6'8 220 dmen Shut down with Offensive skill

Univ. of Nebraska-Omaha NCAA games 16 3-8=11 points 16 pims"

So it was the fight for Da Costa last season... now it's Sustr...

Could you imagine him playing with Cowen on the Sens blueline?

I can just about guarantee that BM is looking at all sorts of college players. It's his thing.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

He plays with Bryce Aneloski too.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

It hurts me to say this, but switch to Rogers. Almost all Sens games on HNIC are now in HD, a lot of games are on SNet and SNet-SENS will show the game even if SNet-EAST is doing Football/Baseball/Bowling/whatever. If the game feed is available in HD then Rogers has a channel to carry it. If that's not the case with Bell then switch.

Won't be switching - got too good of a deal with Bell. Just find it odd that they can't get us (supposedly) the CBC-Ottawa feeds in HD on CBCHE instead of Toronto (same with CTV too). Other than that, we get everything else we need/want.

wprager wrote:

Do you get NHL CI? The game is also on 488 -- is that SD or HD?

Don't get CI anymore - don't need too since moving back to Ottawa. 400 channels are SD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum