GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current?

+8
NEELY
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
Ev
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current?

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_lcap231%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_lcap20%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_lcap20%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_lcap231%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_lcap28%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_lcap230%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Vote_rcap2 30% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? 150px-Ottawa_sens_logo_old.svg

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Ottawa_Senatorss

Should the Sens revert back to their 90s logo, or are you okay with the current logo?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not a huge fan of either to be honest. It's way too much like the Trojan condom. Don't ask me what they should use. Shrug

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm not a huge fan of either to be honest. It's way too much like the Trojan condom. Don't ask me what they should use. Shrug

Really?

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Logo-trj_ vs. POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? 150px-Ottawa_sens_logo_old.svg

Completely different, umm, vision between the two.

For the record, I much prefer the older one as it is more of a logo than a picture. I just wish they had made it larger on the old jerseys.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How about this alternate design from '92?
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? 156

Or this:
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? NEW+SENS+LOGO

Or this variation:
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? 1_Ottawa_Senators_2nd_Logo

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Get rid of the Roman theme, period.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? Ottawa-senators-text-logo

FTW!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? 157

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Hindsight wrote:Get rid of the Roman theme, period.

What, you want the logo to be an old geezer? Without a laurel wreath?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Captain Hindsight wrote:Get rid of the Roman theme, period.

+1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I love the logo we have ow and also love the black SENS jersey. never a fan of the previous logos we had. so I'm satisfied with staying were we are.

I have a feeling I might cry when I see the new jerseys...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I prefer the old one to the cartoon character they have now. I prefer the "O" to all of them by such a margin it isn't worth duscussing.

Currently, Ottawa has the worst logo of any Candian Franchise, not by a little. by a lot, it's awful. Go with the "O", it's clean, it's simple, and it represents the city.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:I prefer the old one to the cartoon character they have now. I prefer the "O" to all of them by such a margin it isn't worth duscussing.

Currently, Ottawa has the worst logo of any Candian Franchise, not by a little. by a lot, it's awful. Go with the "O", it's clean, it's simple, and it represents the city.

*waits for rooneypoo to chime in*

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I love the logo we have ow and also love the black SENS jersey. never a fan of the previous logos we had. so I'm satisfied with staying were we are.

I have a feeling I might cry when I see the new jerseys...

Wow stop being a Sens fan please, the black Sens jersey is awful!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

The "SENS" jerysey is right up there with the worst jersey's ever made. "Bolts" is disgusting too.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

to each their own. I like both of them. and telling people to stop being sens fans is right up stupid? do you ever do anything except fart out of your mouth EV? jeez you're disgrace Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum