GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » New Sens Logo/Jersey

New Sens Logo/Jersey

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 12:00 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Didn't see anyone post this, apparently this is the new Sens logo for the 3rd.


http://shark-tank.tumblr.com/post/5375111282/so-i-know-a-little-birdie-at-reebok-no-names



New Sens Logo/Jersey Tumblr_ll082tO0J81qg3ed8o1_500

2New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 12:15 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
siiick logo. But is this a brand new logo or just a shoulder patch??

finally they get something right

3New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 12:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Michallica wrote:siiick logo. But is this a brand new logo or just a shoulder patch??

finally they get something right

It might be a patch, yeah.

4New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
Ugly as holy hell.

I hope to goodness it's just a patch.

5New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 6:22 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
No way it's a logo. It's shaped like a patch.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

6New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 7:03 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
That's the patch.

7New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
if you look at the teaser pictures the Sens showed, I think that's the patch. Pretty pointless patch.

8New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Pretty pointless if it's on the upper left chest I mean...I don't mind that as a shoulder patch.

9New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 11:23 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
@6thSens @silversevensens it's a fake shoulder patch - i saw it last night but didn't publish cuz not legit - ive seen real 1 - no O

10New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:@6thSens @silversevensens it's a fake shoulder patch - i saw it last night but didn't publish cuz not legit - ive seen real 1 - no O

TwoThumbsUp!

11New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:@6thSens @silversevensens it's a fake shoulder patch - i saw it last night but didn't publish cuz not legit - ive seen real 1 - no O

TwoThumbsUp!

There will be an O on the front of the jersey.

12New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 1:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah. I saw the real one too.

13New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 2:11 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:@6thSens @silversevensens it's a fake shoulder patch - i saw it last night but didn't publish cuz not legit - ive seen real 1 - no O

TwoThumbsUp!

There will be an O on the front of the jersey.

No decision, however stupid, will surprise me when it comes to this organization's PR, marketing, and design people, but with respect to the rumoured "0" jersey... I'll believe it (and despair) only when I see it.

14New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 2:12 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Real or not, it's still a pretty good design for a patch obviously, not as a main logo. But i could see this on hats and t-shirts

15New Sens Logo/Jersey Empty Re: New Sens Logo/Jersey on Fri May 13, 2011 2:19 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:Real or not, it's still a pretty good design for a patch obviously, not as a main logo. But i could see this on hats and t-shirts

I don't mind the current "O", or the one above, as a patch. I strongly dislike it as a team logo, however. But making the "O" the team logo would be on par with most other brilliant decisions our organization has make in this regard.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum