GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year

+3
wprager
Riprock
PTFlea
7 posters

POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year

POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_lcap218%POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_rcap2 18% [ 3 ]
POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_lcap20%POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_lcap235%POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_rcap2 35% [ 6 ]
POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_lcap235%POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_rcap2 35% [ 6 ]
POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_lcap26%POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_lcap26%POLL: Biggest impact on the SENS this year Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1.Jason Spezza

2.Craig Anderson

3.Daniel Alfredsson

4.Erik Karlsson

5.Milan Michalek

6.Mika Zibanejad

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Paul Maclean? Surely he will be a contributing force on the players? I think Spezza's going to have to have the biggest impact though as a player, because after Alfredsson, he's the leader (Phillips isn't a marketable player).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MacLean's 'stache.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Cowen will have more of an impact than Michalek or Zibanejad IMO.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

How about Anderson? Such a calming force back there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone care to change their prediction after last night? Michalek with 2 goals; Anderson with 5 goals against.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MacLean?

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:MacLean?

Wink

What's his stats line?

0-1 with one TOC (time out called).

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Should be renamed to Biggest POSITIVE Impact.

From what little I saw last night, Phillips may have the biggest impact. And it is not a positive one.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I said Michalek. I think of him as a barometer player of sorts. I think if he plays like he did last night on a consistent basis (I just mean contributing, not necessarily scoring 2), the team will be fairly successful.

Of course, I'm ignoring lots of other players that will have huge impacts on the team. Anderson, Spezza, Karlsson, etc. are all gonna be huge components of the team's success, I just think that Michalek is a bit under recognized (probably because of his sub par showing thus far in Ottawa).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum