GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NETFLIX streaming

+9
Hoags
spader
Flo The Action
tim1_2
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

31NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

I quit Netflix because they doubled the bill here in the US. I have AOD, which is better IMHO.

32NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:23 am

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:I quit Netflix because they doubled the bill here in the US. I have AOD, which is better IMHO.

What's AOD?

33NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Amazon on-demand?

34NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:05 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:A nice feed showing what's new on Netflix Canada

http://app.whatsnewonnetflix.com/

thanks for this! very useful Cheers

35NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I watched Inside Job a few days. Great documentary about the Financial crisis of the last few years.

It's a terrific film, you can't help but feel furious watching at the insane levels of greed which caused it.

36NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:I watched Inside Job a few days. Great documentary about the Financial crisis of the last few years.

It's a terrific film, you can't help but feel furious watching at the insane levels of greed which caused it.

I have to say the docs are worth the 8 bucks on their own. Last two I watched were Brother's Keeper and Winter Soldier. Solid.

37NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I have to say the docs are worth the 8 bucks on their own. Last two I watched were Brother's Keeper and Winter Soldier. Solid.

Oh yes I never even heard of these docs but a lot of them sound interesting.

I watched the Fly 2 as well Laugh1 Didn't even know they made a sequel.

38NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Oh yes I never even heard of these docs but a lot of them sound interesting.

I watched the Fly 2 as well Laugh1 Didn't even know they made a sequel.

Lots of direct-to-video "sequels". Titanic 2 immediately comes to mind.

39NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:50 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone seen the content added lately? It's AMAZING! so many better movies now and tv shows such as Futurama and Family guy added = big WIN for me!

40NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Anyone seen the content added lately? It's AMAZING! so many better movies now and tv shows such as Futurama and Family guy added = big WIN for me!

Yeah, my wife just signed us up on Friday for NetFlix. The content is better than I thought it would be. Good selection of both movies and TV shows, although it still is missing most brand new releases, but what can you expect for like $10 per month.

41NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Michallica wrote:Anyone seen the content added lately? It's AMAZING! so many better movies now and tv shows such as Futurama and Family guy added = big WIN for me!

Yeah, my wife just signed us up on Friday for NetFlix. The content is better than I thought it would be. Good selection of both movies and TV shows, although it still is missing most brand new releases, but what can you expect for like $10 per month.

Best movie I never heard of: Southern Comfort.

42NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

The 1981 one about the National Guard fighting the locals? Or one of the other three listed in IMDB that I'd never heard of?

43NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

The 1981 one about the National Guard fighting the locals?
Or one of the other three listed in IMDB that I'd never heard of?

This one. Another solid Walter Hill flick.

44NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alright. This might be of interest to you Netflix subscribers out there:

http://ispspeedindex.netflix.com/canada

Enjoy.

45NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Wed May 14, 2014 12:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Alright. This might be of interest to you Netflix subscribers out there:

http://ispspeedindex.netflix.com/canada

Enjoy.

I can tell you that Netflix looks a lot better on Bell versus Rogers.

46NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Wed May 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Primus isn't even listed lol

- Unknown Author

47NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Fri May 16, 2014 8:05 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rogers "We upgraded our capacity for Netflix traffic right after this survey." LOL!

To be honest, I've never had streaming issues with Netflix via Rogers. But, they certainly got owned by Bell in that survey.

48NETFLIX streaming  - Page 3 Empty Re: NETFLIX streaming Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Rogers "We upgraded our capacity for Netflix traffic right after this survey." LOL!

To be honest, I've never had streaming issues with Netflix via Rogers. But, they certainly got owned by Bell in that survey.

Yeah...Rogers also made some excuses, blaming Netflix for some of the problem: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/rogers-explains-why-it-came-last-in-netflix-rankings-1.2644363

Rogers has always been the worst for throttling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum