GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Mar. 15, 2011

+10
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Hoags
SensGirl11
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

'Tis a must lose!!

Colorado is playing Vancouver tonight. We really really have to lose this game.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Kovalev might decide it's time for a 4-goal night.

Colorado is going to get shelled by Vancouver, especially if Elliott starts.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:O'Brien and Benoit called up... maybe O'Brien can actually do something of note this time around. Benoit is just getting his look as they probably want to resign him going into next year to play in Bingo.

Benoit is great, but I'm surprised Wiercioch didn't get a look. Whatever, next time I'm sure. Hopefully O'Brien gets some ice time and uses it properly.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Another 4 point night for the Mississauga Miracle?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Another 4 point night for the Mississauga Miracle?

TONIGHT??!?!??!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Kovalev might decide it's time for a 4-goal night.

My thoughts exactly. We have a history of having traded players come back to violate us (see: Corvo, Joe). And Kovalev IS due.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Kovalev has been due for 2 years now. We'll see what he actually does.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Kovalev has been due for 2 years now. We'll see what he actually does.

Hahahahaha, I was just gonna post that. How many times have we said that he was due? 100?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I stopped caring about anything he did a long time ago. When The Sens lost to Dallas earlier in the year that was the game I through in the towel. That was the game where it was obvious everything was downhill until players started moving out.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Would love to see Kovalev held off the score sheet and have Anderson absolutely ROB him on a chance... IN YO FACE!!!!!!

Yeah, I hate him.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Would love to see Kovalev held off the score sheet and have Anderson absolutely ROB him on a chance... IN YO FACE!!!!!!

Yeah, I hate him.

You'll be lucky if you don't catch Kovalev napping out there. I honestly think he doesn't care.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:Unless Leclaire "rubs off" (BWAAHAHAHAHA) on Matrix , Matrix'll be in nets.

Anderson in nets, Leclaire selling hot dogs up and down the ailes.....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:I stopped caring about anything he did a long time ago. When The Sens lost to Dallas earlier in the year that was the game I through in the towel. That was the game where it was obvious everything was downhill until players started moving out.

I can't remember the exact time I checked out this season, but it must have been around there.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Now that's just cruel, I hope for his sake he's not starting.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

What's the option? Budaj and his .895 and 3.20 GAA? Either way you slice it, the Avs goaltending reeks of FIAL.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:I stopped caring about anything he did a long time ago. When The Sens lost to Dallas earlier in the year that was the game I through in the towel. That was the game where it was obvious everything was downhill until players started moving out.

I can't remember the exact time I checked out this season, but it must have been around there.

I remember the exact moment I checked out this season. I went to the Leafs game at the end of December when we lost like 72-0 or whatever it was. I went with my buddy, who is a fairly rationale Leafs fan (yes, they do exist). Part way through the game, when it was already out-of-hand, he asked if I wanted his keys so I could wait for him in the car. Buhbye.

I’m not entirely sure what “checking out” means when I say it, as I still try to watch the games, and am still mildly interested in watching our team play. I guess “checking out”, to me, means that I stopped caring about the results (other than hopping on the tankbus).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

What's the option? Budaj and his .895 and 3.20 GAA? Either way you slice it, the Avs goaltending reeks of FIAL.

Precisely.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Precisely.

GAME DAY:Pittsburgh Penguins  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Mar. 15, 2011 - Page 2 62136 I can't...that's too much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum