GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+32
LeCaptain
ddt
asq2
Amnesia021
beedub
garblar
Hobiesens
SDH89
SensGirl11
stempniaksen
tim1_2
shabbs
The Silfer Server
CockRoche
Riprock
sandysensfan
dennycrane
strachattack
SensHulk
SensFan71
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
Hoags
Flo The Action
Ev
22_4_ever
SeawaySensFan
Oglethorpe
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
PTFlea
spader
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, Bogosian officially asked out of Atlanta...there's where Toronto's 1st is going. Boy, would I ever love a piece of him here - and a Sens fan too.

Neil + Boston 2nd round pick + Gryba/Wideman/Petersson

for

Bogosian
that's a steal if we do that. atlanta doesn't pull that trigger.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if we want bogosian it's gonna cost us neil + rundblad + a pick to start with

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, Bogosian officially asked out of Atlanta...there's where Toronto's 1st is going. Boy, would I ever love a piece of him here - and a Sens fan too.

Neil + Boston 2nd round pick + Gryba/Wideman/Petersson

for

Bogosian
that's a steal if we do that. atlanta doesn't pull that trigger.

Agreed. If Boston parts with the Leafs pick, they could easily draft Dougie Hamilton or Duncan Siemens to replace Bogosian. If don't think Bogosian is going anywhere for a package of pieces. They'll be looking for quality.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Bob McKenzie is my favorite guy on TSN:

https://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/37737292281946112

Also, memo to delusional Leaf fans who think they may get 2011 1st rder back from BOS. It is NOT happening except in your dreams.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:if we want bogosian it's gonna cost us neil + rundblad + a pick to start with

As long as no 1st rounder goes, I'd deal Rundblad + to get Bogosian. There. I said it. :crossarms:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:if we want bogosian it's gonna cost us neil + rundblad + a pick to start with

As long as no 1st rounder goes, I'd deal Rundblad + to get Bogosian. There. I said it. :crossarms:

Don't worry about Rundblad. Murray will find a way to draft Larsson so we'll be fine. Wink

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hoags wrote:Bob McKenzie is my favorite guy on TSN:

https://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/37737292281946112

Also, memo to delusional Leaf fans who think they may get 2011 1st rder back from BOS. It is NOT happening except in your dreams.

That was in response to the fake Bob Mackenzie tweeter posting the Bos/Tor rumor last night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Don't worry about Rundblad. Murray will find a way to draft Larsson so we'll be fine. Wink

Yeah, he's definitely gearing up to move up the draft order a couple of times it appears.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ian White not on the ice today, likely to be moved. (everyone)

Kovalev not on the ice today, likely to be moved soon (Chirp)

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

but what are SBP employees saying ?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:but what are SBP employees saying ?

they are wondering what pictures to put up on the banners at SBP since the core is leaving, if Phillips and AK27 go, that means 3 they will have to replace this year, assuming Chris Kelly is not up there and Mike Fisher is/was.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe that's why they aren't taking salary back. They need the money for new posters. Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe that's why they aren't taking salary back. They need the money for new posters. Sarcasm

Everybody seems to know exactly what the team budget is so we'll be getting answers soon enough.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phillips is saying he wants to stay and be part of the rebuild. What the Diddle.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Phillips is saying he wants to stay and be part of the rebuild. What the Diddle.

I don't see how that stops him from still being traded and then signing back with us in the off-season. But each player does play to his own beat and that might not sit well with phillips.

Either sign this guy to an extension or trade him. Simple. But as I mentioned before, if phillips is going only for a 2nd rounder, then Diddle it. Sign him long term and end the speculation. 2nd round pick isn't worth it anymore. Chris kelly has brought that to us already, and we DO need some veteran presence.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Phillips is saying he wants to stay and be part of the rebuild. What the Diddle.

If so then MGT must want him here to because if not why would he diddle the team over and just walk for nothing in the off season?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If that's true, then I hope he's willing to take a LOT less in salary the next couple of years. Makes me shake my head a bit though.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I would like a little bit of context to Phillip's statement. That statement isn't anything different than what he's been saying over the last month when questioned about rumours of a potential trade. Sure, he may want to stay but when push comes to shove does he waive his NTC when the time comes?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum