GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+33
jawal
SDH89
Oglethorpe
Hoags
asq2
stepchild
Vandelay
SensFan71
ddt
rooneypoo
22_4_ever
SensGirl11
sandysensfan
Number Twenty Nine
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
stempniaksen
Straight Shooter
SensHulk
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
wprager
TheAvatar
PTFlea
Riprock
strachattack
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
CockRoche
37 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

I have been gone for a couple days, but was disgusted with the decision to start Lehner against Detroit.

Where would I be able to find the thread that would have been active when the decision was made to throw Lehner to the Winged-Wolves? I just want to see what certain members thought about it at the time it was accounced that he would be starting in goal.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:I have been gone for a couple days, but was disgusted with the decision to start Lehner against Detroit.

Where would I be able to find the thread that would have been active when the decision was made to throw Lehner to the Winged-Wolves? I just want to see what certain members thought about it at the time it was accounced that he would be starting in goal.

My guess would be here:

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5154p160-game-daydetroit-red-wings-ottawa-senators-700pm-et-wed-feb-2-2011#219123

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:Holy Dung! Does that mean Leclaire is injured? Freakout

That would be another good thread to see what people's opinion were on the trade when it happened.

Could some crow be dished out? I hope not.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
CockRoche wrote:I have been gone for a couple days, but was disgusted with the decision to start Lehner against Detroit.

My guess would be here:

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5154p160-game-daydetroit-red-wings-ottawa-senators-700pm-et-wed-feb-2-2011#219123

Thank you Buddy. I will go back and read it now.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.thegoalieguild.com/scouting/top100prospects/

Top 100 prospect goalies. Really neat.

Lehner in the top 5. Ahhhhh!

Yeah, that was awesome to see. It makes sense, I think he should be even top 3, but to see it from a site like that is great. Lalalala

I been pretty adamant that I think Lehner is ranked 4th when it comes to goalie prospects, so this is good to see that someone else agrees there.

Lindback is in a good situation in Nashville and I can't really complain about him being ranked higher than Lehner. I can see both sides to the argument. One thing that is not in question is that Lindback is behind Lehner when it comes to making the jump from prospect to player.

Pretty good site, rankings and opinions if you ask me.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What's sad about that list is Ottawa is only in there once for Lehner. That has to change.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:What's sad about that list is Ottawa is only in there once for Lehner. That has to change.

Sad, but true.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:What's sad about that list is Ottawa is only in there once for Lehner. That has to change.

Haha. So I'm not the only one that scanned down the list (twice, to make sure I didn't miss one) to see if we were represented more than once. I agree with you (and Roche). That's sad.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lots of talk about Phillips and Kovalev on the Hot Stove tonight. Phillips regarding Montreal and Boston being very interested. And with Malkin out in Pitt, Kovalev looks like a real possibility to go there.

10Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:Lots of talk about Phillips and Kovalev on the Hot Stove tonight. Phillips regarding Montreal and Boston being very interested. And with Malkin out in Pitt, Kovalev looks like a real possibility to go there.

I saw that too but Lebrun seemed to piss on the notion of Kovalev getting traded to the Pens. He thinks they'll go after Arnott. Maclean asked about Fisher too but no one bit and focused on Phillips. I was hoping Maclean was going to bring up Fish again but he moved on.

11Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Would love for us to be able to move Kovalev to Pitts for something, anything... better than nothing.

12Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

If Pittsburgh picks up Arnott that makes sense. They need a C, and he is a veteran UFA - they don't want money on the books next season. Kovalev could be a possibility too, since they have the space to add both. But it all comes down to having pieces available to get both players.

13Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:44 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What's Tampa gonna do in all this? Beachemin, Phillips, Klesla?

14Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens have done some dealing with Tampa, let's send them Kuba back Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! 159628

I really hope that Phillips creates a bidding war. I think Burke's going to set the price for his guys too high which should mean Ottawa's going to receive a lot more calls. Burke will be asking for his 1st round pick from Boston lol, but so too should the Sens.

15Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I will do the dance of joy - naked - on YouTube if we get a 1st for Phillips

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum