GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend?

+8
wprager
PTFlea
BigRig
SDH89
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Chicago is sitting 12th in the West and have lost 4 of their last 5, how are they top 10?

Wink

Fair enough, let's just say then 2 of the top 10 scoring teams in the league. Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend? - Page 2 159628

Pretty much every game we play will be against one of the top-25 teams in the league. We're officially a lottery team now, sitting in 25th.
Almost. We're in 26th.
Don't correct him, he nevers does that to other people. Haha.
HA HA! I couldn't resist...

Wink

Last edited by shabbs on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Chicago is sitting 12th in the West and have lost 4 of their last 5, how are they top 10?

Wink

Fair enough, let's just say then 2 of the top 10 scoring teams in the league. Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend? - Page 2 159628

Pretty much every game we play will be against one of the top-25 teams in the league. We're officially a lottery team now, sitting in 25th.
Almost. We're in 26th.

Sorry, I really meant to say bottom-5 so the 5 was on the brain.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I MIGHT be willing to sit in the back of the Tank Bus. Who's driving?

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:OMG lottery territory. If there's one thing that is an INSTANT rebuild, it's if we get the number one overall and get a forward who is king Dung.

Exactly. Just like Daigle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Wink

Almost. We're in 26th.

Don't correct him, he nevers does that to other people. Haha.

You're just taunting me with that, right? It's not a typo, you *meant to* type that. But I caught you at it Dammit!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CockRoche wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:OMG lottery territory. If there's one thing that is an INSTANT rebuild, it's if we get the number one overall and get a forward who is king Dung.

Or....like Stamkos, Hall, Tavares etc. Could go either way, I realize, but I think we're relatively safe with a number one overall these days.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CockRoche wrote:

I hope he meant King Dung in the NHL and not king of Juniors only.

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

Or....like Stamkos, Hall, Tavares etc. Could go either way, I realize, but I think we're relatively safe with a number one overall these days.
If there was a Stamkos/Hall/Tavares in the nest draft, I'd be excited.

But there is not.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

If there was a Stamkos/Hall/Tavares in the nest draft, I'd be excited.

But there is not.

Fine, a Matt Duchene then. I believe there's a couple of candidates to be a similar player to Duchene, RNH is one.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yes, and RNH would be sweet to nab if we can get lucky in the lottery.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Yes, and RNH would be sweet to nab if we can get lucky in the lottery.

Where is he slated to go at this point? Still top 5, or is he challenging for 1 overall? I know Larsson fell a little, but he might be back up there.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'm all for jumping on the tank bandwagon, we need it badly. It's quite obvious now.

TANK AWAY!!!! Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend? - Page 2 649241

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I do like goals though, if we can tank and still score once in a while I'll be happy.

Is that too much to ask? Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend? - Page 2 159628

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I do like goals though, if we can tank and still score once in a while I'll be happy.

Is that too much to ask? Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend? - Page 2 159628

Can we start losing 6-5 in regulation then? I'd be okay with that, I like goals a lot.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I do like goals though, if we can tank and still score once in a while I'll be happy.

Can we start losing 6-5 in regulation then? I'd be okay with that, I like goals a lot.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:

Me too, give us something to cheer for at least.

May I also ask how we are not mathematically out of the playoffs yet? As I see it now, we have 37 points with 42 games to play which if we won even half of those games it would give us 42 points which would give us a grand total of 79 points on the season. I can safely bet that the Sens will not win half of the remaining games this season, and even if they did we still wouldn't make the playoffs. We basically need 55 points to get 92 points which is the norm for getting in, it doesn't mean that will be the case this season though, it could be more it could be less. The Habs needed 88 points to get in last year if I remember correctly.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

What a disaster this season has been, it seems to be sinking in more and more with each passing day.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe we could start pulling the goalie earlier. Like half way through the 1st period.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum