GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend?

+8
wprager
PTFlea
BigRig
SDH89
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are for the weekend that will determine what happens to our team, our coach and management.

There have been some rumblings that some of the guys in the room do not like Clouston at all, whether this is true or not has yet to be seen. This weekend will tell the story about how the players really feel about the coach in my opinion. This is it for some players and possibly for the whole management of the team.

Will they show up or won't they? Will they run him out of town, will they intentionally play like crap?

Thoughts?

THIS IS IT, 2 games against 2 of the top 10 best teams in the league right now.

What will happen?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think that's the game that Murray is playing. Let EVERYONE know that the coach is on notice and let the players vote with their play.

So my answer is "no."

Save this post for future use if we keep all of the current "core."

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Chicago is sitting 12th in the West and have lost 4 of their last 5, how are they top 10?

Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I expect decisive losses in both personally.

- Unknown Author

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose both. Personally, I think they could care less if Clouston keeps his job or not.

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

if they play really well and still lose, changes have to happen. EVEN If they manage to get a few points, its time for Eugene to stop
thinking they can "go all the way" with the team the way it is. There's no chance of a cup run this year so sell sell sell and tank it out the rest of the way.

Let's re-tool this thing and come out strong next fall and try for a cup in Alfie's last (most likely) year.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Chicago is sitting 12th in the West and have lost 4 of their last 5, how are they top 10?

Wink

Fair enough, let's just say then 2 of the top 10 scoring teams in the league. Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend? 159628

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm thinking we're in a lot of deep trouble the next two games. God himself could tell the Sens to win or else - and I'm still not sure they could win both - let alone one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Chicago is sitting 12th in the West and have lost 4 of their last 5, how are they top 10?

Wink

Fair enough, let's just say then 2 of the top 10 scoring teams in the league. Will the Sens play well for Clouston this weekend? 159628

Pretty much every game we play will be against one of the top-25 teams in the league. We're officially a lottery team now, sitting in 25th.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Wink

Pretty much every game we play will be against one of the top-25 teams in the league. We're officially a lottery team now, sitting in 25th.
Almost. We're in 26th.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OMG lottery territory. If there's one thing that is an INSTANT rebuild, it's if we get the number one overall and get a forward who is king Dung.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Wink

Almost. We're in 26th.

Don't correct him, he nevers does that to other people. Haha.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Wink

Almost. We're in 26th.
Don't correct him, he nevers does that to other people. Haha.
HA HA! I couldn't resist...

Wink

Last edited by shabbs on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Wink

Almost. We're in 26th.

Sorry, I really meant to say bottom-5 so the 5 was on the brain.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I MIGHT be willing to sit in the back of the Tank Bus. Who's driving?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum