GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa trade rumours

+28
dawg's wife
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
garblar
TheAvatar
spader
Hoags
asq2
rooneypoo
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
shabbs
The Silfer Server
Sens4thecup
cash
Ev
wprager
stempniaksen
CockRoche
SDH89
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 35]

226Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:15 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think the dancing dude needs a santa hat if you're going to keep saying things are festive and adding that guy. Is it just me?

Agreed. Get the technical team on that post-haste! TwoThumbsUp!

227Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:I'll give my own trade rumour - based on absolutely nothing though:

To Ottawa:
Brad Boyes (1 more year @ 4 million)

To St.Louis:
Nick Foligno
Alex Kovalev (salary cap)

Why:
St.Louis is looking to make a move and would most likely have interest in Foligno for their 3rd line, while Brad Boyes has struggled since his 40 and 30 goal seasons.

Ottawa needs a sniper is a bad way and now's the time to act in acquiring someone with great upside. Boyes scored on MacDonald's wing, he can score on Spezza's wing.

Done.

228Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Perhaps a dreidel?

229Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is the best I can do on short notice.

Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Santa_smiley

- Unknown Author

230Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Then, once you've acquired Brad Boyes, ship Kuba for Setoguchi.

231Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:

Done.

Are you sure? 4 million the year after too and he's been declining. I like the change of scenery card, but...you know...this isn't the best scenery to change to.

232Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
SDH89 wrote:

Done.

Are you sure? 4 million the year after too and he's been declining. I like the change of scenery card, but...you know...this isn't the best scenery to change to.

Can't be any worse than we have right now. We'll have the space to take on his 4 mil next year, no worries there. He's the kind of guy we need.

233Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:This is the best I can do on short notice.

Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Santa_smiley

That's why I asked you to deploy the technical team. In spite of this I still say:

SOLD!! Dancing

234Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SDH89 wrote:

Done.

Can't be any worse than we have right now. We'll have the space to take on his 4 mil next year, no worries there. He's the kind of guy we need.

We'd have the space for sure, but it eats up a pretty major piece of it.

Boyes + Havlat = win. Smile

235Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:http://www.amazon.com/BEATING-SENATORS-HOCKEY-SKATE-jersey/dp/B002OAYRT4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1291830516&sr=8-2

Inlined, for the clicker-challenged:
Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 41SsayMIUBL

236Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:http://www.amazon.com/BEATING-SENATORS-HOCKEY-SKATE-jersey/dp/B002OAYRT4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1291830516&sr=8-2

Inlined, for the clicker-challenged:
Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 41SsayMIUBL
oh my... that's pretty funny! Laugh1

Facepalm

237Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You realize you just admitted you are "clicker-challenged", right?

238Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:You realize you just admitted you are "clicker-challenged", right?
lazy is more like it.

239Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:You realize you just admitted you are "clicker-challenged", right?
lazy is more like it.

Speaking of lazy, what are the latest "Ottawa trade rumours?"

240Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Obviously with the lack of movement, the Sens organization must feel that this team is A-OK. Good news for all, status quo!! ThumbsUp

241Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Obviously with the lack of movement, the Sens organization must feel that this team is A-OK. Good news for all, status quo!! ThumbsUp

Ahhhhh yeeeaahhhh!!! Dancing

242Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Seriously though, who the hell needs scoring? It's overrated.

243Ottawa trade rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:56 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Seriously though, who the hell needs scoring? It's overrated.

Your desire for a reasonable improvement smacks of panic. I will remind you 1 month hence of my calm stance in the face of adversity. Besides, it's still early. Dancing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum