GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009

+14
SDH89
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
dennycrane
Sens19
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
asq2
Bramlet07
Devo
wprager
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:for Diddle's sake kuba, throw a bloody check. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 4 555492

Great devils are 15-0 leading after 2 periods

I think you can go ahead and make that 16-0

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:It's too bad Ottawa is going to lose this game. It was so promising until NJ scored that 3rd goal. No way Brodeur allows another 2 goals.

Road woes continue.

yeah but this has been an uncharacteristically weak game by the devils (compared to what we're used to). I'm fairly confident the sens will get some more chances unless they're just broken down after that god-awful effort by Diddling idiot kuba. Wow I'm so pissed off right now at kuba

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, that goal kinda takes the wind out of our sails. Let's hope we come out skating the way we were for the majority of the second.

All of the devils games this year have the same gloomy feel to them.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:It's too bad Ottawa is going to lose this game. It was so promising until NJ scored that 3rd goal. No way Brodeur allows another 2 goals.

Road woes continue.

yeah but this has been an uncharacteristically weak game by the devils (compared to what we're used to). I'm fairly confident the sens will get some more chances unless they're just broken down after that god-awful effort by Diddling idiot kuba. Wow I'm so pissed off right now at kuba

Brodeur won't allow 2 more goals. That's all you need to know. It doesn't matter if it doesn't affect Ottawa and they continue playing a strong game and get lots of chances.

- Unknown Author

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Kuba ruined what was a good period. You can't let a guy by you like that period. I don't understand why he decided to gamble on the play there when he could have just skated backwards and kept him to the outside. Karlsson is at fault too but Kuba was the one who put him in that situation.

Now they are going to lose unless they can get a power play goal and that is if they even get a power play. The Devils are just going to suck the life out of the game in the third even more so then they have up to this point. That's why they are 15-0 when leading after 2 periods.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My prediction at this point is NJ wins either 4-2 or 5-2 depending on if they get an empty net goal or not.

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michallica wrote:for Diddle's sake kuba, throw a bloody check. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 4 555492

Great devils are 15-0 leading after 2 periods

I think you can go ahead and make that 16-0

Well, I'm hoping for at least an OT/SO loss....sens have played a very good game so far to my surprise. Just...ugh....I hate new jersey GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 4 446794

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Road woes continue.

Brodeur won't allow 2 more goals. That's all you need to know. It doesn't matter if it doesn't affect Ottawa and they continue playing a strong game and get lots of chances.

Let's hope for one goal GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 4 422187 and that our dumb Donkey D-men don't blow it. No fault of Elliot on any goal

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Consider Jersey's system and Brodeur's play, I think we all know the ending of this one. Diddling Kuba

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Michallica wrote:

Road woes continue.

correction: This has been an uncharacteristically (historically speaking) strong game by the Sens.

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Road woes continue.

a) he's allowed 4 goals many times in the past.
b) he's allowed 2 goals in one period many times in the past
c) where do you get 2 from? Ever hear of a shootout?

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

What happened to the Sens from the second period?

Urkie wrote:Kuba ruined what was a good period. You can't let a guy by you like that period. I don't understand why he decided to gamble on the play there when he could have just skated backwards and kept him to the outside. Karlsson is at fault too but Kuba was the one who put him in that situation.

Now they are going to lose unless they can get a power play goal and that is if they even get a power play. The Devils are just going to suck the life out of the game in the third even more so then they have up to this point. That's why they are 15-0 when leading after 2 periods.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 4 Suspect What?? They have 2 goals in this game and neither of them are on the PP. Moreover, our powerplay sucks in general and has been anything but effective tonight.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

wow just wow

Now we're def losing

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ah crap... what just happened boys?!!?

Sens19 wrote:What happened to the Sens from the second period?

The Devils had a lead coming into the 3rd...they tightened their defense.

Elliott really needs to be a lot better with his rebound control. Most of his game is at an NHL level, but that is still very much at an AHL level.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

well, what a Dung way to lose. I hate new jersey

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:well, what a Dung way to lose. I hate new jersey

So do I!! Their play is SO boring to watch, even heroin addicts find a way to get up and find the remote to change the channel...

Well, I was going to turn on the game, but forget that now. I hope they come out with a vengeance against Minny tomorrow night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum