GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009

+14
SDH89
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
dennycrane
Sens19
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
asq2
Bramlet07
Devo
wprager
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Devo wrote:Really hate to piss everyone off this morning, but I'm predicting a 2-0 win for New Jersey. Marty will set the shutout record.

The only reason I say this is:
A) I'm a Devils fan
B) Given Ottawa's significant injuries (all of which but 1 are knee) and New Jersey's tight style I just see them smothering Ottawa to the point that another Shutout is something I see happening.

I'll await the slander and criticism.

Dawg

On a completely un-related matter, can you tell your wife to come to the Sim from time to time? Thanks GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 2 54934

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Devo wrote:Really hate to piss everyone off this morning, but I'm predicting a 2-0 win for New Jersey. Marty will set the shutout record.

The only reason I say this is:
A) I'm a Devils fan
B) Given Ottawa's significant injuries (all of which but 1 are knee) and New Jersey's tight style I just see them smothering Ottawa to the point that another Shutout is something I see happening.

I'll await the slander and criticism.

Dawg

Fraudeur will have to wait for his sham of a "record". GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 2 649241

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

OT but i think pretty cool how high Alfie ranks over the past decade.

http://www.behindthenethockey.com/2009/12/18/1206921/players-of-the-decade

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not sure who'll win, but this has the chance to be the most boring game ever player.

Last time we played the Devils I remember wanting to contract them it was so sluggishly boring. Let's hope this time it's at least mildly entertaining.

That said, I'll miss it unfortunately. Let's do it!

I don't know if anyone else noticed that, but Kuba had that puck with space behind his net and he just tosses it to the boards. We spend the next minute hemmed into our zone trying just to get possession.

How about that (!) for some defense from the young kid! Awesome.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Devils score on the PP 1-0

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Fisher draws another penalty. Now lets jinx that shutout

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was getting a tree. What did I miss?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Scoreboard just showed 1-1 but not update yet on who scored. Who scored?

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Picard for the Sens.

Then Rolston for the Devils 2-1 now. Twice, the guy Chris Kelly was responsible for scores. I know a few people love him on this board, but even Chris Kelly's mother would acknowledge that he is having a turd of a game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Grrr!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

?Ruutu ties it up @ 2

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Ruuutuuu ties it!! Nice pass by Kelly

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Kelly makes a liar out of me. Great pass.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

EK got rocked

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is annoying. Too many times in the last few games we've given up a goal within a minute-and-a-half of scoring. Is there a pattern? Like a particular line out there screwing up?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, I'm a little behind. Need a third TV Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum