GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009

+14
SDH89
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
dennycrane
Sens19
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
asq2
Bramlet07
Devo
wprager
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

EK got rocked

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

This is annoying. Too many times in the last few games we've given up a goal within a minute-and-a-half of scoring. Is there a pattern? Like a particular line out there screwing up?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, I'm a little behind. Need a third TV Smile

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

haha... but you're right, there has been a trend in a few games where we would score to either take a lead or tie it up and they would answer within a minute

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

PP Ottawa!!!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Still not happy that we got scored on so soon after we tied it up. So is this going to be a barn-burner?

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Can Ruutu spend one game without taking a penalty

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens19 wrote:Can Ruutu spend one game without taking a penalty

I'm willing to cut him some slack tonight with the goal.

- Unknown Author

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Kelly negates the Devils PP. Really whoever just bashed Kelly: THANK YOU Wink

Gotta take the good with the bad with Ruutu. He draws penalties, fights, plays a physical game and can chip in a little on offense. I don't mind the minors, it's the brain farts he tends to have every so often.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Devils make it 3-2 after a great period by the Sens. What else is new

That is the weakest Diddling thing I've ever seen from a 6'5'' D-man on an opposing player. wtf. He barely even bumps him as he passes him along the boards (3rd Jersey goal)... Can't believe he has a Diddling no trade!

That was a terrible call. period.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

for Diddle's sake kuba, throw a bloody check. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 3 555492

Great devils are 15-0 leading after 2 periods

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's too bad Ottawa is going to lose this game. It was so promising until NJ scored that 3rd goal. No way Brodeur allows another 2 goals.

Road woes continue.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:for Diddle's sake kuba, throw a bloody check. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm ET - Fri. Dec. 18th, 2009 - Page 3 555492

Great devils are 15-0 leading after 2 periods

I think you can go ahead and make that 16-0

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:It's too bad Ottawa is going to lose this game. It was so promising until NJ scored that 3rd goal. No way Brodeur allows another 2 goals.

Road woes continue.

yeah but this has been an uncharacteristically weak game by the devils (compared to what we're used to). I'm fairly confident the sens will get some more chances unless they're just broken down after that god-awful effort by Diddling idiot kuba. Wow I'm so pissed off right now at kuba

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, that goal kinda takes the wind out of our sails. Let's hope we come out skating the way we were for the majority of the second.

All of the devils games this year have the same gloomy feel to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum