GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next?

+8
wprager
PKC
Riprock
beedub
LeCaptain
PTFlea
asq2
davetherave
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle...now I want Z.Michalek. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 521674

He is the zbee's knees. I think Phoenix will do everything in their power to re-sign him, though.

Laugh1

Yeah, they'll be able to re-sign him I think.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

anybody knows this site?

http://sensay.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/sometimes-a-dream-is-just-a-dream/#comments

marakh wrote:anybody knows this site?

[url=http://sensay.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/sometimes-a-dream-is-just-a-dream/#comments
http://sensay.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/sometimes-a-dream-is-just-a-dream/#comments[/quote[/url]]

A T6F for Lee? It's got to be something else going with Lee.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

A big-bodied top-6 forward sort of excludes Filatov, though.

Unless they mean in comparison to the kid he's signing autographs for.
Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 2968394271_72af1f7453

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pfft. It would be a heck of a lot more that Lee to get a (NHL) top 6 forward.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:A big-bodied top-6 forward sort of excludes Filatov, though.

Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 2968394271_72af1f7453

What a handsome young lady that is. Sarcasm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Yes, but a young lady that toe-dragged the pants (man that's an odd image) off Hedman at the WJCs a couple years ago and recorded an NHL hattrick in nine minutes of ice-time. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 Icon_wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Yes, but a young lady that toe-dragged the pants (man that's an odd image) off Hedman at the WJCs a couple years ago and recorded an NHL hattrick in nine minutes of ice-time. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 Icon_wink

Oh yeah, I'm not saying I don't want him on this team, just that he looks like a pre-teen girl.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Ah, c'mon. I'd say early teens at worst. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 159628

Actually, pictures from the draft combine (which was a while ago, so he's probably made even more progress) make him look like he's in pretty good shape. He just needs to gain about 25lbs of muscle. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Ah, c'mon. I'd say early teens at worst. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 159628

Actually, pictures from the draft combine (which was a while ago, so he's probably made even more progress) make him look like he's in pretty good shape. He just needs to gain about 25lbs of muscle. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 270956

Yeah, he's still a puppy anyway. He's pretty much exactly like Karlsson - we'd have two pretty tiny little dudes if this ever ended up happening. But, with skill, sometimes size doesn't matter. Ahhhhh!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

And when all is said and done, I don't think size is going to be a major issue for either. Filatov will probably end up with a build similar to Datsyuk's, and Karlsson somewhere between Rafalski and Niedermayer (ideally, anyway).

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:A big-bodied top-6 forward sort of excludes Filatov, though.

What a handsome young lady that is. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 159628

Nice eyebrows too. Very well kept.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:Yes, but a young lady that toe-dragged the pants (man that's an odd image) off Hedman at the WJCs a couple years ago and recorded an NHL hattrick in nine minutes of ice-time. Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 Icon_wink

Oh yeah, I'm not saying I don't want him on this team, just that he looks like a pre-teen girl.
this is getting weird. i feel like i'm reading the transcript from a prison conversation.
settle down boys, you'll get all the time to gush Trades in the East 2009-10: Who Pulls the Trigger Next? - Page 5 Icon_redface if he becomes ours, for now he's in the hands of the russian mafia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum