GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+18
SDH89
rooneypoo
SensHulk
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
M_Christopher
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PTFlea
TheAvatar
PKC
TeamRenzo
LeCaptain
Sens19
wprager
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 27]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 wrote:Is Thomas out tomorrow for sure?? I think he's our only major issue when it comes to the Bruins

Rask played yesterday afternoon and Thomas was the backup. I'm pretty sure we'll see Thomas tonight.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY! GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but while I'm waiting:
GO SENS GO!!! GO SENS GO!!! GO SENS GO!!! GO SENS GO!!! GO SENS GO!!! GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beers at the ready...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll have to watch it later, I'm afraid. My son's got a game at 4 then a team-mate's birthday party at 6. While he's at it I've got shopping/errands to do since I'm going to Hotlanta for much of next week. By the time I get back home it's probably going to be late in the third or over.

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:
Sens19 wrote:Is Thomas out tomorrow for sure?? I think he's our only major issue when it comes to the Bruins

Rask played yesterday afternoon and Thomas was the backup. I'm pretty sure we'll see Thomas tonight.

I pretty sure that Thomas is nursing a broken hand still.

I don't make predictions too often but I am going on record to say that EK scores his first NHL goal tonight!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They're being very quiet on what Thomas really has... but they indicated he was available to start yesterday so who knows.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thomas is confirmed at LeftWingLock.

Lines at #Sens skate: Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson; Kovalev-Fisher-Foligno; Ruutu-Kelly-Cheechoo; Regin-Winchester-Shannon-Keller.

http://twitter.com/nhl_sens

no word on defense...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mike Fisher returns!!!!

Mike Fisher will return to the Senators lineup tonight against the Bruins after missing the past two games with an upper body injury. - TSN

YAHOO!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I went back to LeftWingLock to check if they'd confirmed Elliott, and now they no-longer have Thomas confirmed. Read the Bruins tweets here to see why:
https://twitter.com/NHLBruins

Basically Julien says he told both goalies to be ready, even though Thomas left the ice first after practice (usually means he's starting).

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, the B's goalie will be a decision in the warm-up I think...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Mike Fisher returns!!!!

Mike Fisher will return to the Senators lineup tonight against the Bruins after missing the past two games with an upper body injury. - TSN

YAHOO!!

The "Holy FFK!" line is back!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Can I get a mother fuckin' FFK?!?!?

FFK!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston: Elliott starts in goal; Fisher probable for tonight; Volchenkov doubtful.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I wish I wasn't working tonight so I could watch this game. I'll try and watch the replay on GameCenter hopefully.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Enjoy the game tonight lads... I'll be out with my wife for a night on the town, some fine dining and a sweet hotel room with out the kid! Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!

GO SENS GO!!!

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Out to Pacco Pazzo for dinner with friends/family but my trusty PVR will do its thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum