GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+18
SDH89
rooneypoo
SensHulk
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
M_Christopher
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PTFlea
TheAvatar
PKC
TeamRenzo
LeCaptain
Sens19
wprager
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 27]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

I wish I wasn't working tonight so I could watch this game. I'll try and watch the replay on GameCenter hopefully.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Enjoy the game tonight lads... I'll be out with my wife for a night on the town, some fine dining and a sweet hotel room with out the kid! Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!

GO SENS GO!!!

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Out to Pacco Pazzo for dinner with friends/family but my trusty PVR will do its thing.

Sophomore
Sophomore

If we win this game without Leclaire and Volchenkov, a lot of so called experts/analysts will be starting to look pretty stupid. Almost all of them had the Sens finishing around 12th.

I wasn't sure before, but with a healthy team and a splash at the trade deadline, we could have a good run.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

111519 wrote:If we win this game without Leclaire and Volchenkov, a lot of so called experts/analysts will be starting to look pretty stupid. Almost all of them had the Sens finishing around 12th.

I wasn't sure before, but with a healthy team and a splash at the trade deadline, we could have a good run.

Do we have cap room for a "splash"? Swapping Lee and Karlsson doesn't make any difference in that regard. In fact, assuming Karlsson is back for good, how much cap room do we even have? Lee wasn't here until A-Train went down. Now Kalrsson replaces him, so we've essentially added $1.3M (well, a little less since Lee came up about 10 games into the season).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GO SENS GO! Ahhhhh!

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

SP, you have way too much time on your hands Smile

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
111519 wrote:If we win this game without Leclaire and Volchenkov, a lot of so called experts/analysts will be starting to look pretty stupid. Almost all of them had the Sens finishing around 12th.

Do we have cap room for a "splash"? Swapping Lee and Karlsson doesn't make any difference in that regard. In fact, assuming Karlsson is back for good, how much cap room do we even have? Lee wasn't here until A-Train went down. Now Kalrsson replaces him, so we've essentially added $1.3M (well, a little less since Lee came up about 10 games into the season).

I think you don't understand what a splash is. We obviously trade Spezza GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 159628

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Mike Fisher returns!!!!

Mike Fisher will return to the Senators lineup tonight against the Bruins after missing the past two games with an upper body injury. - TSN

YAHOO!!

HappyDance1 Yay!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Mike Fisher returns, but so does Thomas.

Frankly, if I'm Julien I don't even play the rest of the Bruins. Just send Timmy out there and chalk up the two points.

/reverse psychology.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

On the bright sde, a game with Thomas is less infinitely irritating without Pierre McGuire.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

GAME TIME !!!!!! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 284474 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 284474 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 284474 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 284474

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Beauty shot by Alfie!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 3 226479

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

After a lot of play into the sens zoen by great B attack alfie scores

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

spez with some good hustle to get the puck into the B zone despite not getting in on that goal

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

sens to the pp

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

sens score on the pp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 27]