GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+18
SDH89
rooneypoo
SensHulk
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
M_Christopher
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PTFlea
TheAvatar
PKC
TeamRenzo
LeCaptain
Sens19
wprager
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 27]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Spezza is one of the most talented players on the team, he's much better in faceoffs and I think he's cut down on the bonehead giveaways this year.

He might have some sort of injury but I'm confident him and Clouston will get his game on the right track. I think he's still playing with the ghost of #15 on the ice. Maybe the team needs a real sniper on his line.

He isn't like Cheechoo, a player who is no longer physically incapable of being a scoring machine. Spezza has all the tools to be a #1 centre on the team and the league if he's healthy.

The way he stood up for the team this summer when Heatley was taking us for a ride, had me thinking we need to keep this guy.

Yeah, the ghost of Heatley's definitely around. I believe in Spezza and I believe in Clouston. I think perhaps Michalek isn't the right fit for Spezza after all, but I think he'll come around.

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

TeamRenzo wrote:
Sens19 wrote:this Spezza sucks conversation is still going on? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 27 Icon_razz GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 27 105237

Seriously, we get N4L, you are not a Spezza fan. Please step down from your soapbox.

huh?

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, Sens19, you're not fooling us. Everyone knows you're N4L in disguise. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 27 555492

I think he meant to quote the post above yours.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:Yeah, Sens19, you're not fooling us. Everyone knows you're N4L in disguise. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 27 555492

I think he meant to quote the post above yours.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Nov. 28th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 27 270956 Ya I was confused on how I would appear as N4L or a non Spezza fan

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With N4L the highs are often too high, the lows always too low. It's an 82 game season and we'll probably see it go both ways a few more times this year.

All that said, can we start talking about Fisher's chances of making the team? Apparently Stevie-Y was in attendance in Boston. Too bad Fish didn't do much, whatever injury he suffered off ice is probably still affecting him.

Anyone know what the hell he did?

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:With N4L the highs are often too high, the lows always too low. It's an 82 game season and we'll probably see it go both ways a few more times this year.

All that said, can we start talking about Fisher's chances of making the team? Apparently Stevie-Y was in attendance in Boston. Too bad Fish didn't do much, whatever injury he suffered off ice is probably still affecting him.

Anyone know what the hell he did?

All that was said was he injured himself during practice. But StevieY was also at the B.Jackets game and I've been hearing Phillips's name going around. It's a long shot I know, but Phillips has been really solid this season and he was really good at the B.Jackets game. (Even though I'm sure Stevie was there to watch Nash)

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I guess he has to, but making a trip to evaluate Nash is almost, but not quite, as pointless as going to evaluate Crosby. He's on the team for sure. I think he's Canada's best winger, regardless of Perry's statistical success this season.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:I guess he has to, but making a trip to evaluate Nash is almost, but not quite, as pointless as going to evaluate Crosby. He's on the team for sure. I think he's Canada's best winger, regardless of Perry's statistical success this season.

Good point. Sounds like Stevie Y's just being prudent.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just trying to rack up those frequent flier points.

Come on, Stevie, give Mike a chance!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

On the other hand, you think the Swedes, Russians, Finns and Americans are looking at the success Ottawa has had against Crosby?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum