GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot

+13
davetherave
Jordo
sidstu
ddt
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
PKC
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
asq2
shabbs
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Empty Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/286780.html

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Domino!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Domino!!!!

Nice trade for the Wild IMHO.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I'm simultaneously surprised and underwhelmed. Bizarre.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:

I think so too... Latendresse is younger, but with more NHL experience.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

oh man do i totaly disagree... i heard pouliot wasn't living up to expectations but you know, i don't think latendresse will be in the NHL by the time he turns 25. or in a very limited role.... in plain words: the boy bites! his game has been nothing but downhill since his 1st training camp. ok he's only 22 but they are gonna have to work hard to make him into the top6 they have tried to make him be.

what's pouliot like?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Will forever be known as the trade of the underachievers...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this from TSN:
The forward, who was drafted in the second round, 45th overall, in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft recorded 48 goals and 37 assists in 2232 career NHL games.

wow, 2232 NHL games at 22. you'd think he would have scored more goals Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot 62136
TSN typo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I think so too... Latendresse is younger, but with more NHL experience.

Dustin Penner all over again? I think he could turn the ship around, but...who knows, maybe people are right and this is where both player's careers go to die.

10Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Empty Re: Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:I think so too... Latendresse is younger, but with more NHL experience.

Dustin Penner all over again? I think he could turn the ship around, but...who knows, maybe people are right and this is where both player's careers go to die.
the tenderone has had more then a few chances to turn his career around playing on the second line under different coaches... the fish never bites, only the man...

for montreal's sake. good ridance

11Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Empty Re: Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:the tenderone has had more then a few chances to turn his career around playing on the second line under different coaches... the fish never bites, only the man...

for montreal's sake. good ridance

Fair enough.

12Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Empty Re: Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:12 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Yawn. This will have no impact on either team.

13Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Empty Re: Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Latendresse was horribly mishandled by Montreal. Good for him. For Montreal, this will surely have the following effect:

Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot 65556

14Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Empty Re: Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Latendresse is going to be solid for The Wild. Being out of that french spotlight and being able to find a true role and not expected to be a french hero like he was when he was 19, this will only be good for him.

Poulet is already a flop, wont change in Montreal. The guy doesnt have that drive to succeed, MTL will eat him alive.

15Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Empty Re: Latendresse traded to Wild for Pouliot Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm

PKC wrote:Yawn. This will have no impact on either team.

Ummm, I like this deal for the wild. Him and Clutterbuck are going to be really tough to play against as a 3rd line in The West. Minn is really trying to find an identity and I like it's a solid pickup for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum