GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21

+2
PTFlea
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 Empty GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Sens kick off a road trip in Minnesota. Minnesota is off to a good start, although they've lost 2 in a row. The Sens have given up 31 more goals than Minnesota.

I am guessing we see Matrix in net vs Dubnyk.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Should be interesting.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Senators have also scored 10 goals more than the Wild. They are tied with Tampa Bay Saturday the league, 1 goal up on the Leafs.

Look, we all knew we would be giving up a lot of goals, but I don't think anyone here had any hope of being in the top three in goals for, let alone leading the league.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Senators have also scored 10 goals more than the Wild. They are tied with Tampa Bay Saturday the league, 1 goal up on the Leafs.

Look, we all knew we would be giving up a lot of goals, but I don't think anyone here had any hope of being in the top three in goals for, let alone leading the league.

Hell no. Is it the Chabot factor couple with Duchene and Stone's astonishing beginnings? Or Tkathuk adding some moxy.

I really think it's basically the Chabot factor. The kid is dynamite.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Senators have also scored 10 goals more than the Wild. They are tied with Tampa Bay Saturday the league, 1 goal up on the Leafs.

Hell no.  Is it the Chabot factor couple with Duchene and Stone's astonishing beginnings?  Or Tkathuk adding some moxy.

I really think it's basically the Chabot factor.  The kid is dynamite.

That s a good question. I’m leaning on by comity factor, that and the fact all the young dudes want to impress.

I wouldn’t have thought we’d be that high. I wonder how high Edmonton was when hall and Eberle were there at first. Because it never helped them.

I just hope it doesn’t detract Dorion from trying to make a move to acquire a good young Dman stud if one becomes available.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Ditto.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Ditto.

This was being discussed this morning on TGOR as being the Jacques Lemaire factor.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Ditto.

This was being discussed this morning on TGOR as being the Jacques Lemaire factor.  

I can't stand nose-talking J.R. so I'm a little embarrassed that we had the same thought. I betcha they didn't call them the Minnesota "Mild", though. StickmanDancing

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Ditto.

I can't stand nose-talking J.R. so I'm a little embarrassed that we had the same thought. I betcha they didn't call them the Minnesota "Mild", though. StickmanDancing

You know, old friend, it's nice to have you back around. Where is Shabbs?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Ditto.

You know, old friend, it's nice to have you back around. Where is Shabbs?

I'm delighted to be back. Shabbs in on The Tweeter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shabbs is too busy #CleanLiving to come on here. I also have a feeling he was told by his SO to stay away. He's so PW it's not even funny anymore (and if he doesn't respond to this that'll just price my point - I know he reads).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Guess I'm not watching there game tonight. It's on SNet360 and that's not party of my package. First time I've seen a game (other than preseason) not on my dial. Bell sucks!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lol I just added it, it’s $4 per month.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I won't do it on principle.

And because I'm cheap.

And because there are plenty of streams on Reddit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum