GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs

+11
davetherave
beerandsens
asq2
shabbs
wprager
Tuk Tuk
SensGirl11
Amnesia021
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

You think Kulikov makes the team already? NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 4 30582

Tuk Tuk wrote:You think Kulikov makes the team already? NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 4 30582

Absolutley.

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

hmm... I didnt think he was ready. I defiantly retract my statement about their D now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's call a spade and spade here. Their D is okay, but it only started to get 'good' when they added some depth in Seidenberg.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I'd definitely say they're D is good.

Tuk Tuk wrote:hmm... I didnt think he was ready. I defiantly retract my statement about their D now.

Annnnnd he snipes one.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 4 668437

I have no problem admitting I'm wrong.

Oh I do, but as you can see by what's happening I'm right...

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

We may not agree on Phoenix, but Florida's another team that's gonna surprise some people.

Meh, we'll see. Not having fans gives you no home ice advantage so... Not big on Florida.

Tuk Tuk wrote:We may not agree on Phoenix, but Florida's another team that's gonna surprise some people.

Its all about Deboer...His system, plus their solid D and solid goalie gets them close to the playoffs, if not in. Their forward group is the thing that will define their season --- for the good or for the bad.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

On paper they're a playoff team, and with a roster with this much heart, they could go deep.

SpezDispenser wrote:Let's call a spade and spade here. Their D is okay, but it only started to get 'good' when they added some depth in Seidenberg.

Shoot.. give them the division NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 4 639591

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Tuk Tuk wrote:You think Kulikov makes the team already? NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 4 30582

Most NHL-ready defenceman in the draft after Hedman (well, with Cowen's injury anyway).

Probably one of the top-5 most NHL-ready prospects in the draft. The downside is he's closer to the finished product than most of the other high-enders.

CCgotITcovered wrote:Eastern Conference
Philadelphia
Washington
Ottawa
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
Boston
Toronto
--------
Florida
Carolina
NJD
NYR
Montreal
Buffalo
NYI

Western Conference
Calgary
Chicago
San Jose
Detroit
Anaheim
Columbus
Dallas
Vancouver
--------
St Louis
Phoenix
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Nashville
Edmonton
Colorado

- In no way do I think the regular season standings will determine post-season success.

Had to bump T. and I've never liked NJD for the playoffs...

I still dont see what people are seeing in Toronto. They literally might ice 5 or 6 rookies. How do they make it?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:I still dont see what people are seeing in Toronto. They literally might ice 5 or 6 rookies. How do they make it?
The following "Leafs logic" is being used:
- they were only 12 points out of 8th spot last year
- their "D" is *vastly* improved over last year
- they now have Kessel for improved scoring
- they were 10th in league scoring last year
- Toskala is 100%, finally
- they have The Monster
- they are going to beat everyone up
- they have "The Burke"
- Burke is a GOD
- truculence

I think that covers all the arguments I've heard.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Haha truculence, if you guys haven't checked in a while, there is some golden analysis going on at www.downgoesbrown.com

Cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum