GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let Training Camp Begin!!

+13
Flo The Action
PTFlea
asq2
jamvan
Hayden
wprager
SensFan71
shabbs
beedub
Vandelay
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:42 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:How long have we been saying that we are a 1 line team? We've never (to my knowledge) had a top 6 or even a top 9 like we do now. Very exciting stuff. I can't wait!

Not since 2005-2006 or 2003-2004. Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Icon_cool

32Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
How much will it cost to replace Heatley with Karlsson on my jersey?
ABout $80 at The Sam Group[/quote]

I've directed a few people your way for that Jam. I wasn't sure if you knew for sure, but I had a feeling.

33Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

it's really nice to see everyone on the same page on the new season and ottawa's new players.
cannot wait till the puck drops!!!
too bad i can't get rogers 22 for the pre-games but i guess RDS will be televising one and TSN 2 another. is there any other way to watch the games???

34Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:15 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:it's really nice to see everyone on the same page on the new season and ottawa's new players.
cannot wait till the puck drops!!!
too bad i can't get rogers 22 for the pre-games but i guess RDS will be televising one and TSN 2 another. is there any other way to watch the games???

it's nice to collectively love on our new players compared to collectively hexxing Heatley until he was traded, it was too negative Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 668437

35Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:39 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Kind of off topic here, but a co-worker of mine got to play in the Sens Tourney on Friday and got to play with Campoli, Donovan, Elliott and Richardson. He got to talk to Alfie for a good 1/2 hour before the tourney started and got to talk to Mike Fisher for a while too. Fisher called his grandaughter to wish her a happy birthday! Very cool. I must admit, I'm very jealous...

36Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Kind of off topic here, but a co-worker of mine got to play in the Sens Tourney on Friday and got to play with Campoli, Donovan, Elliott and Richardson. He got to talk to Alfie for a good 1/2 hour before the tourney started and got to talk to Mike Fisher for a while too. Fisher called his grandaughter to wish her a happy birthday! Very cool. I must admit, I'm very jealous...

Diddle Fisher's the man.

37Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Kind of off topic here, but a co-worker of mine got to play in the Sens Tourney on Friday and got to play with Campoli, Donovan, Elliott and Richardson. He got to talk to Alfie for a good 1/2 hour before the tourney started and got to talk to Mike Fisher for a while too. Fisher called his grandaughter to wish her a happy birthday! Very cool. I must admit, I'm very jealous...

Diddle Fisher's the man.

darn tootin, hope he brings Carrie to more games this year too Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 668437

38Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet but this is the roster for Tuesday's pre-season match up against FLA.

Goalies

Pascal Leclaire

Robin Lehner

Defence

Christoph Schubert

Chris Campoli

Drew Bannister

Alexandre Picard

Brian Lee

Erik Karlsson

Forwards

Shean Donovan

Chris Kelly

Denis Hamel

Chris Neil

Ryan Shannon

Josh Hennessy

Martin St. Pierre

Erik Condra

Matt Carkner

Peter Regin

Cody Bass

Jarkko Ruutu

I don't think this one is being televised at all anywhere by the look of it. If i'm incorrect please let me know. I would love to watch it. I also read somewhere that Leclaire is only playing 30mins for this game. He was quoted saying he will probably play more this pre-season than any other before.

39Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Boy, we're rolling out the offensive talent for this one.

40Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We are bereft of talent for this game. Bereft I tell ya. :handsup:

41Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:37 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Goodness gracious that's one bad lineup. Eeesh! Are we trying to lose?

42Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Goodness gracious that's one bad lineup. Eeesh! Are we trying to lose?

Trying to see if any of these guys have something to prove.

43Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is that lineup still better than the Panthers? Sarcasm

44Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

definitely going to be a game that will determine a large amount of cuts

45Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:definitely going to be a game that will determine a large amount of cuts

Yep.

46Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

SensGirl11 wrote:Goodness gracious that's one bad lineup. Eeesh! Are we trying to lose?

Yeah, Dung roster but I would like to check out how Condra, Bass, Regin and Shannon do. Not to mention Picard and Lee too. I haven't seen Picard play in months.

47Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

strachattack wrote:

Yeah, Dung roster but I would like to check out how Condra, Bass, Regin and Shannon do. Not to mention Picard and Lee too. I haven't seen Picard play in months.

Yeah, good point. St.Pierre is excellent, Condra (becoming one of my favourite prospects), Bass, Regin, Z.Smith, Shannon, Picard. Should be a fresh lineup.

48Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oops, no Z.Smith either. Boo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum