GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let Training Camp Begin!!

+13
Flo The Action
PTFlea
asq2
jamvan
Hayden
wprager
SensFan71
shabbs
beedub
Vandelay
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cheechoo will be skating with the Sens at noon today...

17Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Sweet! I thought he was only getting in tonight.

18Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

finally looks like we have a top 6 to be proud of (and secondary scoring), am excited to see what this season has to offer under Clouston and the new regime.

19Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:49 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

How long have we been saying that we are a 1 line team? We've never (to my knowledge) had a top 6 or even a top 9 like we do now. Very exciting stuff. I can't wait!

20Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:How long have we been saying that we are a 1 line team? We've never (to my knowledge) had a top 6 or even a top 9 like we do now. Very exciting stuff. I can't wait!

since the dawn of time it feels like, the Pizza line was the only thing going for us offensively, this year will be a different story, I just have that feeling.

21Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:17 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Apparently Cheechoo will wear #41, Michalek has #9.

22Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Fitting that he's arguably the speediest forward since Havlat and he's gonna wear his #9.

I'm getting excited folks. This is gonna be a good year.

Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 88481

23Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Apparently Cheechoo will wear #41, Michalek has #9.

41 goals for Cheechoo; 9 game winners for Michalek. I'm good with that.

24Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Apparently Cheechoo will wear #41, Michalek has #9.

will they be able to alter all those Heatley jerseys into Cheechoo jerseys, then they will sell, predict a great number of red # 41 jerseys in the stands at the home opener.

25Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 am

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

N4L wrote:Seriously. Cant wait to see Leclaire, Kovalev, Michalek, and man, I think everyone is the city is gonna be pulling for Cheechoo hard. It's not hard to get on that train with a guy that gives his all every night.

I HOPE Karlsson takes number 15! Ill be getting that on my jersey's for sure.

How much will it cost to replace Heatley with Karlsson on my jersey?

26Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:54 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I don't know if anyone saw this yet...

The Ottawa Senators are a better team today than they were yesterday - before Dany Heatley was traded - their captain, Daniel Alfredsson, said after the first on-ice session of training camp.
“Obviously, Dany is a very talented hockey player,” said Alfredsson. “But we knew his situation. He wanted out of here. I still think we could have worked it out. It would have been okay. But this is something that would have happened eventually, but getting it done early is obviously a big plus for us.”

Neither of the two players acquired for Heatley in Saturday’s trade with the San Jose Sharks — Milan Michalek and Jonathan Cheechoo — were able to make it to Ottawa in time for the start of camp. As of noon, the team did not know when they would be arriving.

Taking Heatley’s old spot on a line with Alfredsson and Jason Spezza was Nick Foligno. “I don’t know if I’m going to read too much into that,” said Foligno. “But I want to be up in that high rank, and it was fun to skate with them today. I’m sure we’ll see how it plays out for the rest of training camp.”

In the afternoon session, newcomer Alex Kovalev was on a line with Mike Fisher and Binghamton-bound winger Mike Hoffman.

27Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:56 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:
N4L wrote:Seriously. Cant wait to see Leclaire, Kovalev, Michalek, and man, I think everyone is the city is gonna be pulling for Cheechoo hard. It's not hard to get on that train with a guy that gives his all every night.

Masking tape and a marker.

Wink

28Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Hayden wrote:

ABout $80 at The Sam Group

29Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:59 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:
Hayden wrote:

ABout $80 at The Sam Group

$80 well spent in my opinion.

30Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:42 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Where's the talk that he'd (EDIT: Karlsson) take 15 coming from? He wears 65 because it's his parents' birthyear as far as I know, and in the WJCs has worn #s 6 and 5.

Last edited by asq2 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

31Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:42 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:How long have we been saying that we are a 1 line team? We've never (to my knowledge) had a top 6 or even a top 9 like we do now. Very exciting stuff. I can't wait!

Not since 2005-2006 or 2003-2004. Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Icon_cool

32Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
ABout $80 at The Sam Group[/quote]

I've directed a few people your way for that Jam. I wasn't sure if you knew for sure, but I had a feeling.

33Let Training Camp Begin!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Training Camp Begin!! Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

it's really nice to see everyone on the same page on the new season and ottawa's new players.
cannot wait till the puck drops!!!
too bad i can't get rogers 22 for the pre-games but i guess RDS will be televising one and TSN 2 another. is there any other way to watch the games???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum