GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rookie practice today

+13
Phoenix30
spader
Hayden
wprager
Jordo
M_Christopher
rooneypoo
shabbs
asq2
PTFlea
LeCaptain
jawal
jamvan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76Rookie practice today - Page 6 Empty Re: Rookie practice today Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:08 am

I hope by "things to get going on Tuesday" you meant baseless rumours and not much more. Wink

Nobody wants Heatley Thumbs Down Crying

77Rookie practice today - Page 6 Empty Re: Rookie practice today Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:26 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Great write up. Man, I'll bite, how good is this Svensson dude. Please be awesome. :^^^^: FingersCrossed

78Rookie practice today - Page 6 Empty Re: Rookie practice today Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 am

BigRig

Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:Great write up. Man, I'll bite, how good is this Svensson dude. Please be awesome. :^^^^: FingersCrossed

and from what I gathered, Regin and some of the other guys drank too much Saturday night? Sarcasm

afterall, the dorms on Colonel By filled up last week?

79Rookie practice today - Page 6 Empty Re: Rookie practice today Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Drinking? Sure beats a lower body injury. Nice going Regin!

80Rookie practice today - Page 6 Empty Re: Rookie practice today Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

BigRig77 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Great write up. Man, I'll bite, how good is this Svensson dude. Please be awesome. :^^^^: FingersCrossed

and from what I gathered, Regin and some of the other guys drank too much Saturday night? Sarcasm

afterall, the dorms on Colonel By filled up last week?

What was the source of that...or is it a joke based on the mediocrity of his showing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum