GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shark Bait gone for Heatley; Heatley gone, Shark talk

+15
The Silfer Server
mattshock
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
davetherave
rooneypoo
PTFlea
spader
TeamRenzo
asq2
Snuh
Phoenix30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

“We’ve been using Dany Heatley there a lot, but
for a little while now we’ll probably go with that group. They were
very effective last year and we’ll probably continue to use them.

Very uh oh.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diminished role = trade. Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Ben Clymer and Matt Bradley taking practice shots at a sumo-goalie (after Caps camp practice):

I wonder what happens during a delayed penalty or the last minute of a game, and the coach waves (frantically) for the goalie to get to the bench.

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Hahaha, look at him just sit there saving everything. That's awesome. Once in a while you can see him flinch a little. Wicked.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Diminished role = trade. Shark Bait gone for Heatley; Heatley gone, Shark talk - Page 7 639591

It seems like history is slowly repeating itself with Dany in SJ (not that he'll ask for a trade or anything).

A little more vindication that Clouston and the Sens did nothing wrong.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

BUUUUMP.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Perhaps the best thing Dany ever did for this team was demand a trade...assuming Michalek stays somewhat healthy. He's Dany + speed + defensive responsibility.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michalek at the time was a better player than Heatley. I have maintaned that the entire time. Ottawa won that trade for a number of reasons at the time, now it's not even close.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Perhaps the best thing Dany ever did for this team was demand a trade...assuming Michalek stays somewhat healthy. He's Dany + speed + defensive responsibility.

I respectfully disagree...
The best thing he has ever done for this franchise was refusing the EDM trade Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKid wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Perhaps the best thing Dany ever did for this team was demand a trade...assuming Michalek stays somewhat healthy. He's Dany + speed + defensive responsibility.

I respectfully disagree...
The best thing he has ever done for this franchise was refusing the EDM trade Laugh1

You got it. Never understood why people loved that trade so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum