GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Heatley rumor to throw on the pile...

+11
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
TheAvatar
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
pgood
beedub
Jordo
SensFan71
Vandelay
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I think it's a little more than that. McCabe wasn't exactly a heavy hitter either (remember what Chara did to him?) -- I still think that that hit by Janssen did some long-term damage; whether it is physical or mental, he hasn't been the same since. Yes, Komi will insulate him somewhat (as Kuba, with his size and long reach could do here -- not by kitting incoming forwards, which is not legal without the puck anyway, but by getting in the way and making them take the lng way around) but I don't expect him to get back to how he played 2 years ago.

Oh, and that split millisecond may help with the pass, but it's not going to help much when that forwards is "finishing his check" a couple of seconds later.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Janssen is a nut bar...

And no one jumped Janssen for that hit...

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cas wrote:Whenever I think of Komi all I see is the scared little boy that wanted nothing to do with Chara. I really can't take him seriously as "toughness" anymore.

All I can think of is Lucic destroying him.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
cas wrote:Whenever I think of Komi all I see is the scared little boy that wanted nothing to do with Chara. I really can't take him seriously as "toughness" anymore.

All I can think of is Lucic destroying him.

I thnk it's hilarious that Habs fan insist on calling him a Front Bum relentlessly because he wouldn't fight Laraque. He beat up the biggest guy on their team without contest- and still manages to actually compete. It's hilarious just how jealous Habs fans are of this guy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo wrote:
I thnk it's hilarious that Habs fan insist on calling him a Front Bum relentlessly because he wouldn't fight Laraque. He beat up the biggest guy on their team without contest- and still manages to actually compete. It's hilarious just how jealous Habs fans are of this guy.

And petrified of him as well.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Lucic wins by default for not fighting Laraque, because if he does, he automatically loses either way. Lucic in the box for 5+ minutes is better for the other team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What I don't understand is why Komisarek didn't RUN to the West to get the Diddle away from Lucic. Why stay in the same Conference. Never mind that actually - the same division. Lucic will torment him for the next 5 years.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:What I don't understand is why Komisarek didn't RUN to the West to get the Diddle away from Lucic. Why stay in the same Conference. Never mind that actually - the same division. Lucic will torment him for the next 5 years.

:^^^^: Laughing3 Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Scared :##:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I take it you're bored StarGate? :^^^^:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum