GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5

+17
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
Sp00nz
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
davetherave
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
PKC
jamvan
strachattack
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
Cronie
wprager
PTFlea
Riprock
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

16Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:
Cronie wrote:It better be Elliott. gotta get that kid rolling again.

Let's see how Kuba comes out of the gate fresh off a new Contract and not needing to contact any moving companies, at least for another year anyway.
I don't expect to win much more than 25% of our remaining games to be honest. The Vermette move, is great for the future, but all but mailed in this season..which is fine by me.

I'll still be watching though!

I hope not to win much more than 25% of our remaining games to be honest.

Let the tanking begin. A super draft pick could do absolute wonders for this franchise.

17Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:57 pm

strachattack wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Who is in nets?

According to Sens Chirp it's Elliot.

Auld? Elliot? I don't care. Let the race to the bottom begin in earnest.

It may be hard to beat the Leafs to the bottom. They have tied a major anvil around their neck with Gerber. We may very well have to shed our diving bell and trade for Redden just to keep up. <-- that was not nice... but it is true.

18Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe they need Lime green Helmets?

Absolutely! Who doesn't need some green helmets? Smile

19Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm almost certain we get blown out tonight. Edmonton is hot and they just got a lot better I believe. But, this is just fine for the Sens. The Leafs got much worse, so expect lots of losses from them as well. And Tampa is going to tank a lot more games.

20Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I honestly don't know what to think. Do the remaining players show some post-deadline relief and an acknowledgement of the vote of confidence they have been given? I wonder.

I have no reason to believe Elliott will not be Ottawas best player tonight.

21Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, Mike Fisher will be at the Kanata Loeb supermarket, at 7PM tomorrow (Friday). That's the one on March Roda next to the Lone Star. He'smy hockey-crazed 11year-old's favorite payer. Maybe Carrie will come for some all you can eat ribs?

22Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:By the way, Mike Fisher will be at the Kanata Loeb supermarket, at 7PM tomorrow (Friday). That's the one on March Roda next to the Lone Star. He'smy hockey-crazed 11year-old's favorite payer. Maybe Carrie will come for some all you can eat ribs?

we will all be coming to see a bit more of Carrie besides her ribs yowza.

23Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, you see that's just not right. I see your comment about Carrie ... then I see your avatar ... then ... what was I saying?

24Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:26 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:No, you see that's just not right. I see your comment about Carrie ... then I see your avatar ... then ... what was I saying?

lose yourself in the bliss that is Alyssa, there are quite a few movies out there that she bears it all, what a site it is to behold.

25Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:34 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe they need Lime green Helmets?

Absolutely! Who doesn't need some green helmets? Smile

504H...cool new avatar...is that the 'new and improved' Spartacat?

26Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:

Look at how unhappy that kitty is though. He looks like he's frowning.

So cute though...I think I just needed a cuddly avatar for a couple of days. Yesterday was stressful. Smile

27Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I find this cuddly too:

Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Alyssa-Milano-35

Boing! Scared

28Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Take it off Alyssa!

29Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:45 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Elliott should get a good string of starts here, because if he plays well then the Sens might be able to trade away Auld to a team like Calgary next season who may want a capable backup. Take some minor league plug off their hands.

If you listened to the Murray conference yesterday, when asked what would he do with Auld, he said, well, there`s always the summer, we dont know yet but anything could happen.

30Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
If you listened to the Murray conference yesterday, when asked what would he do with Auld, he said, well, there`s always the summer, we dont know yet but anything could happen.

Was that about Auld or about the team in general (Spezza, Smith, Phillips, Kelly?)

31Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
marakh wrote:

Was that about Auld or about the team in general (Spezza, Smith, Phillips, Kelly?)

The question was specific to Auld. THe video is on the sens website, BTW.

32Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
davetherave wrote:

So cute though...I think I just needed a cuddly avatar for a couple of days. Yesterday was stressful. Smile
stressful FOR SURE!!

Time to recharge and hope for a better go at-it next season I suppose.

I hope he does some serious shopping in the off-season!!

33Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Oilers at Senators, Mar. 5 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:58 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:
504Heater wrote:
davetherave wrote:

stressful FOR SURE!!

Time to recharge and hope for a better go at-it next season I suppose.

I hope he does some serious shopping in the off-season!!

so now we as Ottawa fans are stuck waiting for July 1st to see anymore excitement, oh this bites.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum