GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #61: Senators @ Oilers - 9:00 pm - Tuesday, Feb 23 2016

+8
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
PTFlea
dennycrane
tim1_2
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #61: Senators @ Oilers - 9:00 pm - Tuesday, Feb 23 2016

GAME DAY #61: Senators @ Oilers - 9:00 pm - Tuesday, Feb 23 2016 Large GAME DAY #61: Senators @ Oilers - 9:00 pm - Tuesday, Feb 23 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #61: Senators @ Oilers - 9:00 pm - Tuesday, Feb 23 2016 Large

Having swept their homestand the Sens take their 3-game winning streak on the road to Western Canada. The Sens will be facing three non-playoff teams in the Oilers, Canucks and Flames before the deadline. If they get 5-6 points on this trip that will likely make Murray a buyer at the deadline.

In their first game this season the Oilers embarrassed the Sens on home ice; Anderson was pulled in the first after giving up 3 goals on 10 shots, and Hammond didn't do much better giving up 4 of 18 the rest of the way. Hopefully they still remember how it felt and will try to return the favor in front of the Edmonton home crowd.

On the playoff hunt side of things, the Sens are still 6 points back of the Pens for the last spot, and 8 back of Boston/Tampa for 2nd in the Division, but with last night's loss to the Jackets the Bruins no-longer hold a game in hand.

Clarke MacArthur is traveling with the team on this road trip. He's very close to returning but I doubt he will see any action before March.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I assume Matrix will start. These aren't 4-point games, but these next three are all very winnable, and we sure need the points. We're not getting much help on the scoreboard these days.

The Oilers are highly unpredictable...hopefully Dion can shut them down while EK can wheel and deal. Let's do it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He got pulled in the 1st last time out against these guys, you'd better believe he'll start.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

If the Sens can't get up for this game, it will be the most disappointing loss of the year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I agree.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Yup, mail it in and become sellers if they lose this. They don't deserve the playoffs.

ilers waxed us 7-2 on home ice and our PK went 0%. Sens had better be ready for this game.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Start by injuring a few Oilers and go from there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens can't take any team lightly. If they don't come out prepared to play 60-65 minutes starting at 9:07PM they are done and so is the season.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Nick Paul with #1. Neil doing the dirty work. Well done.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lazar was fantastic on that shift. Showing what is to come

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Lazar was fantastic on that shift. Showing what is to come

He's almost been living up to your bold post ASG prediction. Almost.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any good streams gong on? Im stuck with some laggy Dung.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson holing us in with some avrage goaltending.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lol Anderson hasn't had to do anything tonight

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman is not good enough

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]