GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

+6
PTFlea
SensHulk
wprager
Flo The Action
spader
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So this won't be easy.

Here's the lines:

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Stone
Puempel-Lazar-Chiasson
Dzingel-Paul-Neil
MacArthur

Methot-Karlsson
Phaneuf-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman
Wiercioch

Anderson (Starter)
Hammond

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:So this won't be easy.

Here's the lines:

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Stone
Puempel-Lazar-Chiasson
Dzingel-Paul-Neil
MacArthur

Methot-Karlsson
Phaneuf-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman
Wiercioch

Anderson (Starter)
Hammond

That's a bit surprising, but I guess they're giving him some time? I'd have thought they'd rather Pumps watch than Mac, but I guess we'll see.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

Here's the lines:

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Stone
Puempel-Lazar-Chiasson
Dzingel-Paul-Neil
MacArthur

Methot-Karlsson
Phaneuf-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman
Wiercioch

Anderson (Starter)
Hammond

That's a bit surprising, but I guess they're giving him some time? I'd have thought they'd rather Pumps watch than Mac, but I guess we'll see.
I don't hate that line-up. I understand the rational with giving smith top 6 linemates especially that he's used to pageau but he produces better on lower lines.
Whatever.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Smith has been producing with Pageau. Where that line plays will really be determined as the game goes.

CMac said a couple days ago that he was targeting Thursday to return. Since they moved Prince they were one forward short. Will be interesting who sits Thursday. Dizngel is on the 4th line and is the coach's pet, so most likely CMac will draw in on the third line and Puempel will sit.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
I don't hate that line-up. I understand the rational with giving smith top 6 linemates especially that he's used to pageau but he produces better on lower lines.
Whatever.

It's the best lineup we can ice right now, so there's not much to debate really.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:

Mac hasn't been cleared yet and was targeting a return Thursday at the earliest, hence why he's the extra.

Sucks that we got zero help from the scoreboard last night. Detroit is playing lights out, tampa is playing lights out, penguins are playing lights out, bruins are playing lights out. And now we have to win against st. louis just to keep pace.....sigh

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:

Here's the lines:

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Stone
Puempel-Lazar-Chiasson
Dzingel-Paul-Neil
MacArthur

Methot-Karlsson
Phaneuf-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman
Wiercioch

Anderson (Starter)
Hammond

He's targeting Thursday or Saturday he said. So he's getting practice time etc., but isn't ready to go yet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Too bad we don't have a decent RW for that third line. F-ing Chiasson...go away!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chiasson has been good lately.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
spader wrote:

Mac hasn't been cleared yet and was targeting a return Thursday at the earliest, hence why he's the extra.

Sucks that we got zero help from the scoreboard last night.  Detroit is playing lights out, tampa is playing lights out, penguins are playing lights out, bruins are playing lights out.  And now we have to win against st. louis just to keep pace.....sigh

Can't worry about the other teams. Just keep winning.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Chiasson has been good lately.  

True. But he's still been bad (a good "Chiasson" is still a "Chiasson").

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

True.  But he's still been bad (a good "Chiasson" is still a "Chiasson").
I think he has played his role very well for a while now. He is skating much better.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He's acceptable on the 3rd line for now. If we're going anywhere, it needs to be on the backs of the top two lines, specifically Hoffman, ZBad, and Pageau need to step it up.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Oglethorpe wrote:
wprager wrote:

I think he has played his role very well for a while now.  He is skating much better.  

Man, Nick Paul better do well because right now, that Spezza trade looks uuuuuuuuugggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy !!!

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

TheAvatar wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
wprager wrote:

I think he has played his role very well for a while now.  He is skating much better.  

Man, Nick Paul better do well because right now, that Spezza trade looks uuuuuuuuugggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy !!!
Who cares, Spezza would have walked for nothing if we didn't move him, and he had control of his destination.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum