GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #74: Capitals @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, March 22 2016

+4
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #74: Capitals @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, March 22 2016

GAME DAY #74: Capitals @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, March 22 2016 Large GAME DAY #74: Capitals @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, March 22 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #74: Capitals @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, March 22 2016 Large

As fun as it was to beat the Habs 5-0, it didn't change the playoff picture. The "Death March" continues (as does the Scott Gomez goal watch). 25 days to the Draft Lottery. Craig Anderson will start the game despite the Hamburglar getting a 30-save shutout on Saturday. With back-to-back games he will likely get the start tomorrow night.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This could be ugly. Or awesome. I likely won't watch anyway.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

7-1 last time as Ovechkin got #500 and 501. Hoffman had Ottawa's only goal.

If we win and further diminish our chances at the draft lottery then I hope we demolish them.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's give Ovechkin a season-ending injury as I want Crosby to win the Cup

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Let's give Ovechkin a season-ending injury as I want Crosby to win the Cup

Yeah, they have a really good chance to come out of the East. They've been red hot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Let's give Ovechkin a season-ending injury as I want Crosby to win the Cup

Нет!  У него уже есть кубок. A у Саши нет.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:This could be ugly.  Or awesome.  I likely won't watch anyway.

I'm gonna watch The Big Short with Mel. No thanks. I vowed to stop watching last month and only watched because of the Phaneuf trade/Karlsson and the kids we brought up, but I don't need to see anymore.

I'll say it again. This team needn't win one more game this year so we can get a great player in the draft.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

I'm gonna watch The Big Short with Mel.  No thanks.  I vowed to stop watching last month and only watched because of the Phaneuf trade/Karlsson and the kids we brought up, but I don't need to see anymore.

I'll say it again.  This team needn't win one more game this year so we can get a great player in the draft.

The problem is the players never tank.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

I'm gonna watch The Big Short with Mel.  No thanks.  I vowed to stop watching last month and only watched because of the Phaneuf trade/Karlsson and the kids we brought up, but I don't need to see anymore.

I'll say it again.  This team needn't win one more game this year so we can get a great player in the draft.

The problem is the players never tank.

Without Turris and MacArthur, there's little problems with that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They are going to lose. I just hope they don't suck.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:They are going to lose.  I just hope they don't suck.

Need Hoffman to score like crazy these last 9 games, then sens can maximize his trade value (assuming he won't sign for anything less than $5M)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think we win this one for sure. Washington has been terrible lately in the first period of games and they don't have much to play for.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

I'm gonna watch The Big Short with Mel.  

I didn't realize you'd be there when she asked if I wanted to watch Big Short and chill.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

excellent movie!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Chill also an excellent movie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum