GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn?

+15
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
NEELY
spader
Ev
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
LethalLehner
SensFan71
wprager
Urkie
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Cronie
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

31Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Definitely looking forward to seeing what kind of activity goes on tomorrow.
I'm anticipating a letdown.

I'm not just talking Ottawa and not just talking actual trades happening. I'm talking about Site activity, page loads, number of people logged in, potential increase in membership etc...

32Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Definitely looking forward to seeing what kind of activity goes on tomorrow.
I'm anticipating a letdown.

I'm not just talking Ottawa and not just talking actual trades happening. I'm talking about Site activity, page loads, number of people logged in, potential increase in membership etc...
I'll be here all afternoon tomorrow, and most of tonight.

33Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I will be leaving soon for the game and won't be back on here until tomorrow morning bright and early before things start to get crazy.

34Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I will be at the game too. I wonder if there will be an surprise scratches announced at the game?

35Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:10 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Actually, according to HockeysFuture Neal is their top prospect (grade 7.5B) and Benn is their 3rd best prospect (7.5C).

Zubov and REgin are 7.5C.
I would certainly not trade Vermette when I can call those guys up for free :&:

36Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:12 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeysfuture is a good tool to evaluate prospects you don't get to watch, but it's not like their word is definitive and the be-all end-all of prospect ratings.

37Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Benn is a solid young prospect, hockey future's is simply to educate fans who never see these other guys play.

I would love Benn in Ottawa, same as Neal (who is almost untouchable for a deadline deal)

38Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Smile I'll have to check all the smileys soon, some of them aren't working.

39Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:18 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol how awesome would that trade have been

40Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:23 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lol...would mean no lehner though.

41Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:There's only 23 1/2 hours to go - something's gotta happen soon.

42Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1

43Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Is Skille still a total bust? Is Wiz still meh?

44Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Is Skille still a total bust? Is Wiz still meh?

Pretty much...

45Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:19 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah, it's not a crystal ball... it's common sense. If a top 10 pick isn't a full time NHL regular by the time he's 21, 22, he's a bust. (might be some exceptions).

46Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like the Wiz.

47Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:I like the Wiz.

He's the definition of average.

48Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Chirp: Vermette to DAL for Benn? Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I like the Wiz.

He's the definition of average.

Alright, but I thought the original discussion was about Vermette so it's a wash really, as he's average as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum